Chapter 1

It's ya girl Ka'shayla smith and I'm 17 years old . I'm fully black but both of my parents are mixed which explains my luscious locks . Wack ass school has rolled around and honestly I'm not ready . Me my mom , dad , and little sister (14) just moved to this neighbor hood and ion really handle new places well . I never know what to expect yunno ? Hopefully these bitches stay out my way so I can' graduate and be done with high school . After unpacking my last box I went downstairs and grabbed a Gatorade and a bag of hot fries . I ate that and got in the shower . Ughh school on the morning 😒 . Peace to the Middle East I'm finna hit these sheets ayeee lol but fr gn y'all . "Ka'shayla get up now ! " My mama yelled for the 5th time . I finally got up and went to the bathroom to do my hygiene stuff . After finishing I put on my white 'get home safely ' crop top ( words in black ) Dark blue daisy dukes with hang pockets and my forces and nike sock . I wanded my hair into tight cute curls and applied eyeliner and mascara . I looked in my full body mirror and I must say ya bitch was on point 😂💁 . I drowned my self in perfume ( a bad habit I've always had , said bye and Hugged the famo and drove to school in my all white Audi . " Here we go ." I said to myself as I locked up my car and went into the building . My first stop was the office . I walked up to the office lady who looked really mean but when she spoke I was surprised at the enthusiasm in her voice . " Umm hi I'm new here and I was wondering if I could get my schedule and locker ? " I said . "Of course hun !" she said printing out my info and handing it to me . I thanked her and made my way to my locker which to my surprise was not hard to find . I had English first so I roamed the halls and after 10 minutes of desperately searching I found room 302 . I took a deep breath and turned the door knob on the classroom door . After stepping in all eyes were on me . " Well hello mrs.smith glad to see you made it !" The teacher smiled and waved for me to come over to her . I walked over and of course she said this shit . " Go ahead and introduce yourself to the class . " " I'm Ka'shayla Smith and that's really all you need to know . I'm not here to fight but I will defiantly beat somebody ass if I have to I've already been mugged by a couple females I really don't care 😐 . No one here has to like me and just because I'm new here don't mean a damn thing and with that being said , where am I supposed to sit ? I asked looking over at the teacher . She looked like what I just said astonished her but after telling I was as serious as ever she told me to go sit by some boy named August . I have to admit he cute a'f . I took the seat next to him and that's when he started talking .

August POV ; Boy say the new guh bad a'f . My bad , my name August Alsina and I'm just like anybody else . Sike 😂😂. I'm the finest male to walk the planet earth . *starts singing* I got hoes , I got hella hoes I got hoes ! But foreal tho these hoes just be throwing the meow at a nigga like bitch have some class . The ugliest bitches have the most confidence I swea . Get back young man 😭 I kill my self . As I was saying tho I'm 18 finna graduate and get to this money anyway I can ya heard me ? Me being me I'm takin the opportunity to spit game at this new girl right na before anybody else snatch ha up . " Aye ma ." "

Nigga I ain't push you out my Coochie don't call me that but what ?" she said with a attitude .

Hold Tf up ! She fine and all but I'll be damned if I let ha disrespect me for no reason .

" Aye don't come at me on no bs cause I ain't did shit to you MA ( 😂😂 he childish ) yea you new and all that but I ain't make yo ass come here. I'm tryna be nice to yo mad ass ! I said . She got life bout fucked up innis bitch . I'll never lay hands on a female but I always and forever will put em in they place . We ion play that shit in the NO she must not know .

"Damn nigga my bad I'm just not in the mood right now so don't talk to me ." She said rolling her eyes .

"Shit bet , you ain't gotta tell me twice !" I said turning back to teacher .