Chapter 7

Ernesto POV ~~

" What you see Amb ?" I said as she stopped in the door way . I had ahold of her hand as she stepped half way into a room leaving me on the outside clueless . I squeezed inside to see Kashayla and that nigga August in there just staring .

"August wtf are you in here doing with this bitch ? " Amber yelled .

" This bitch will beat yo ass , and Nesto why Tf you with her am I missing something ? " Kashayla asked .

" Amber ion even like yo ass so ion know why you showing out ." August calmly stated sitting down on the bed and lighting his blunt .

" Ernesto I'm not goin ask yo ass again. Why you with this thot ?!"

" I uh- um I " damn I'm stuttering all over the place .

"I'll answer for him. He doesn't want you anymore boo . Get over your- " but before Amber could finish Kashayla decked ha right in her mouth .

" Stfu ! " Kashayla yelled and then started laughing . I'm confused.

"So Nesto this you ? Really this bitch ? If you goin cheat on me , you could've at least got you a better lookin girl to do it with . Oh and before you try to flip the script like you always do , me and August weren't doing anything but hugging . He owns up to what he does and honestly I was sick of your weak ass anyway . You don't do shit and you ain't goin ever be shit . " She sat next to August and they smoked together .

I was speechless . All my actions flooded my mind at once . Amber ain't shit , how could I be so dumb .

" Kashayla " I started but was cut off.

"Ernesto please take yo bitch and get out my face before I find some to kill both of y'all with . " She said looking me in the eyes .

I didn't wanna make her any madder so I left . One mistake can really mess up something good ...

Damn so Ernesto been sneaking a and geeking with Amber ? hmm wow *summerella voice*😂😂

Poor Kashayla .

August don't gaf about Amber anyway 😂😂

Kashayla put Amber on hushmode llab .

I know it's short but Vote and Comment !!!

Kaybeezy 😈