Chapter 7

2 years later

Kashayla's POV ~~ " And you are done ." I said turning my client to the mirror to see her hair .

I went to college for cosmetology and after graduating , me and Meagan opened up our own shop in the ATL .The money is amazing and I love hooking peoples hair up.

My job for today was done so I put all the money I made in the cash register and grabbed my keys from my station counter .

"Meagan i'll see you at home , I'm done for today !" I yelled out as I made my way out the door.

I stopped at Walmart to go grocery shopping then drove home . Ugh Meagan not here to help me . I put the stuff up and made my way upstairs to my room . I took a quick shower and threw on some sweats and a t-shirt . Bitch you guessed it , I'm still with my niggas come and touch us !

Me -" Hello "

Meagan -"aye Shayla I'm almost off work and I wanted to know if you wanted to go out tonight ?"

Me - "yea sure , what time ?"

Meagan - 9 and Alright I'll be there shortly thot "

Me - "aha bye bitch" I said hanging up .

It's been a long time since I've been out . With school and trying to get the shop together going out or having fun wasn't something on my schedule anymore . I fixed me a sandwich and chips and watched one of my favorite movies White chicks .

" I pull up my G-string and handle mine ." I said busting out laughing . That part gets me every time.

" How many times you done watched this shit ?" Meagan asked kicking the door closed and walking inside the living room .

" Too many and ooo is that beef and broccoli ?" I questioned getting up off the couch and following her to the kitchen . This is really my house but I begged Meagan to stay with me because it's way to big for one person and plus we don't really know anyone here so I'd be super lonely . I put her food in the microwave and warmed it up while grabbing a fork out the drawer . I lifted myself up on the counter and watched as my food rotated around the microwave.

"So where we going tonight ?" I asked Meagan .

" Just a club and some singer performing there tonight but I forgot who ."

" Oh ok ." I said hopping down from the counter and grabbing my food.

" Hurry up and eat so we an go get pedicures and stuff to kill time . " Meagan said heading upstairs .

I just nodded at sat down to eat .

**

" Thanks lei " I said thanking my nail person . We drove in Meagan's black escalade so I hopped In the passenger side and grabbed the aux cord . I put my play list on and closed my eyes until we made it home . 7:30 I thought to myself . That gives me 1 hour and 30 minutes to get everything done . Even though I took a shower earlier I took another one just to be doing something . I got out and put my robe on . I'm not the type to wear a dress to the club unless I'm goin chill and tonight the turn up finna be real so i'd rather not . I sat in the mirror and did some cat eye eyeliner and mascara . I'll do my lipstick last . I plugged up the flatiron while putting on my clothes . I put on some black leather tie up shorts , a black crop top and my infrared 23's . They have a touch of red on the shoes so I'll wear red lipstick . I put my robe back on and sat down at my mirror to straighten the front of my hair and having Meagan do the back . I added my gold chain and gold stud earrings and swoop bangs . " Now for the finishing touch ." I whispered to myself as I added my lipstick and sprayed my perfume .