Takwas8

N🇳🇬

_________________________

🎵Shine bright like a diamond.. Fine light in a beautiful sea, I chose to be happy, you and I, you and I, we are like diamonds in the sky, you're shooting star I see, a vision of ecstasy... When you hold me, I'm alive we are like diamonds in the sky 🎵

💜Rihanna💜
______________________________

Chapter eight
Biki bidiri
          August 2017
          Kaduna, Nigeria

🎶Everytime wire me money, hello baby have you sent it , you don't even know what you do to me, tofocolu shama, burayimu oo.......

The hall engulfed in some silence as the DJ increased the volume of the song One ticket. Everyone present in the hall had their eyes towards the entrance, for, it has been announced that the bride is gracing them with her appearance along with her groom.

The bride's cousin sisters around the teenage age came into appearance dancing beautifully with their well embroidered aseobi materialised gown, with one of the bride's sisters Fatima at the front with different gown which has grabbed her edges and curves...as they danced to the tune of the song till they reached the place where their chairs and tables have been specifically and specially arranged for them.

... Amira was spotted in one of the cousins dancing something close to horrible, she can't be questioned though, she did try her best to learn the Nigerian dance style in just one night and somehow fitted in the choreography with no one noticing... But the camera drone and her beloved brother Adnan, who was seated amongst his cousins and Amir watching.

🎶See baby if you want to leave obi koli, no do shakara, no dey carry your shoulder oo, as you see me so baby, na because of you I don't kolo, see I don't go one ticket obodoyiba...

The friends and the adult cousins of the bride and the groom with different dancing steps also passed with their asoebi embroidered in different styles for the women and different color of shadda well tailored into kaftan, some with Babban Riga...

The Dj changed the song to Like by Davido

Me I get girl I go die for, I get girl I go sing for, fifty girls on default , baby na you be the one I go kill for , baby girl you be jailer, hancuff me nogo leave me oo, baby one in ah million, baby chop all my millions ...

...and last and the least, the stunning looking bride in her well embroidered burgundy wedding gown appeared with her handsome looking groom in his well tailored light brown kaftan with babban Riga and a well paired Quba placed on his head..walked majestically, face glooming for the groom and head kept down under a veil placed on the bride which has covered her face, as they reached to their well decorated seats.

The people present in the hall were giving the chance to snap and take pictures and videos of the bride, but some of course didn't find it satisfying. They had to leave their seats to follow the bride and groom to where they are seated to Snap them.

The well known photographer maigaskiya didn't forget to take the entrance of the bride with his camera drone and pictures with his Canon camera.