- Chapter 5 -

[A/N: Hey Guys! So, just wanted to let you guys know that this chapter is just a filler (I think that's what you call it? Lol). Anyways, hope you enjoy 😊]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~ Mia's P.O.V ~

Ten: "MIA!!!!!!!!!"

(I took off my earphones)

Me: "Yeah?!?"

Ten: "I'm Heading Over To Johnny's House, I'll Be Back By Dinner Time!!!"

Me: "Okay, Have Fun!!! Tell Johnny I Said Hi!!!"

Ten: "Alright, Love You!!!"

Me: "Love You Too!!!"

Once I said that, I heard the door close downstairs. So, I have the house to myself for a while. After a few minutes, I felt really bored. I got out of bed and went downstairs. I decided to clean the house to kill time. I started mopping the living room floor, vacuuming the carpet and wiping down the living room table. That took about an hour to do, I like to be very thorough. Then, I started to clean the kitchen. I decided to blast some music (it wasn't extremely loud, but it was still very loud) 'cause it's a Saturday, and that means I can have fun. So, I'm just jamming to some of my favorite Kpop groups like BTS, Got7, BigBang & Monsta X while washing the dishes, with a little singing and dancing for bonus points. Just as I was finished washing the last dish, I heard countless banging at the front door. When I opened the front door, it was Yuta with a serious face.

Me: "Hi oppa"

Yuta: *Cold* "Hey, did you NOT get my messages?"

Me: "I didn't get the chance to look, I was cleani-"

Yuta: *Cold* "I texted you multiple times to turn down your music because I was trying to SLEEP"

Me: *Smiles* "Oh come on, why do you want to sleep in on such a beautiful Saturday?"

(Yuta banged his fist on the door, which scared me a little)

Yuta: *Upset* "Goddammit Mia! Do You Think This Is Funny To You?!? Well, It's Not! Not Everyone Is A Morning Person Like You! All I Want Is For You To Turn Down Your Music, Is That Too Much To Ask For?!?"

(I stomped my foot in anger)

Me: *Angry* "Oppa, you need to RELAX! I Was Just Trying To Cheer You Up Because I Don't Like Seeing You This Way! If sleep is THAT important to you, then I apologize. I will turn the music down, But You Didn't Have To Yell At Me Like That! Now, if you're done being an ass, I like to kindly ask you to leave."

Yuta: *Cold* "Thank you"

As he walked away, I slammed the door shut. Because Yuta got me in a bad mood, I turned my music completely off. I grabbed my phone and I went straight to my room. I got in my bed and huffed in frustration. When I opened my phone, I saw the messages Yuta sent earlier. I could see that he kindly asked me to turn the music down at first and as time progressed, he got a little irritated.

My Thoughts: *Sigh* "If only I would've checked my phone earlier, then that fight wouldn't have happened. Now, I made the situation worse. I just wanted to cheer him up but with how serious he looked, I realized that it wasn't a good idea. If I was in his shoes, I would be irritated too, but still... he didn't have to be that mean."

I started thinking about the way Yuta yelled at me, which made me tear up. I decided to take a little nap to make me forget about what happened. About half an hour later, I heard the door bell. I checked my phone, it was 1:13pm right now. I wiped away the tears that was still going down my face, got out of bed and went downstairs. I looked through the peephole, and I see Yuta again. I shook my head and scoffed.