- Chapter 3 -

[Edited: 10/27/2018]
———————————————————————————————————
~ Mia's P.O.V ~

Right now, Ten and I are sitting at a table with our new friends in the cafeteria. So far, my first day at this new school has been pretty good. I can see that Ten is enjoying himself at this school as well. The other boys that we got to meet earlier have been helping out my brother and I a lot, and they made us feel very welcomed and comfortable. The bell rang, which means that we have about 15 minutes to finish eating and get to our next class. We finished our lunch and we dispersed to where we needed to be. Since there was a little bit of time left, I decided to use the restroom so I could wash my hands and clean my face. When I was coming out of the restroom, I accidentally bumped into someone. I look up and there are a group of girls in front of me, looking me up and down. One of them stepped up to me, her energy just screams "All-powerful and mighty" so I assumed that she's kind of like the leader of her posse. This can't be good for me.

Me: "I-I'm sorry that I bumped into y-"

(She puts her hand up)

Girl #1: "Are you the new student?"

Me: "Umm... Yes"

Girl #1: "And you're Ten's little sister, right?"

My Thoughts: "Oh wait, I think I know where this is going."

Me: *Confused* "Yes?"

Girl #2: "See, I told you she's the one with the cute brother."

Girl #3: "Come on. Ask her, ask her"

(Girl #1 turned to her friends)

Girl #1: "Can you two be quiet?!"

Them: "Sorry"

(She turned back to me)

Girl #1: "Clears Throat* "As I was saying, I just wanted to tell you that I find your brother very attractive. How much would it take for you to let me date him?"

My Thoughts: "I knew it"

Me: "Umm well, it doesn't cost much... but I don't know you well enough to know if you're good for my brother or not. I'm sorry, but I can't let you date him."

(The girls looked at me like I was insane)

Girl #1: *Surprised* "What did you say?"

Me: "My answer is no"

(She walked towards me, cowering me to the wall)

Girl #1: *Serious* "Listen here, do you know who I am?"

Me: "No, I don't know who you are but with an attitude like that, it gives me a clear idea of the kind of person you are and you're just giving me more reasons not to let you date my brother."

Suddenly, the girl started yanking on my hair. Her friends were just laughing at me and encouraging her to "teach me a lesson". I was on the verge of tears, but I just sucked it all in and tried to get this girl to let me go. I saw that she raised her free hand, assuming she was ready to slap me. I closed my eyes, waiting for the impact, but to my surprise, it never came. I heard light gasps, so I opened my eyes and saw that one of the boys from my class stopped her from hitting me. It was Jaemin, he was holding the girl's wrist.

Jaemin: *Serious* "What do you think you're doing?"

Girl #1: *Nervous* "Jaemin... I-It is not what it looks like."