- Chapter 7 -

Previously...

Chan: "Come on buddy, it's time to go home now"

Eunhyun: "Okay hyung"

Me: *Smiles* "Bye Chan, see you at school"

Chan: *Smiles* "See you in Physics"

(Eunhyun hugs me)

Eunhyun: *Smiles* "Bye Mia noona, thank you for everything"

Me: *Smiles* "Bye buddy"

We let go of each other, and they started to walk away. They turned to me and gave me a wave goodbye, with me returning the gesture. I saw that they were walking home while holding hands, it warmed my heart so much. I felt really proud of myself for making someone's day better and help those two come together. With that in mind, I walked back to the others. They were packing up the picnic stuff. I grabbed my bag, and all of us started going to our next destination, Ten's workplace.

Back To The Story...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Mia's P.O.V ~

We finally got to the karaoke place that Ten works in. As we walked in, we see Ten cleaning the bar counter. I ran up to him.

Me: *Smiles* "Hey Bro!"

(He looks up at us)

Ten: *Smiles* "Ah, you guys made it."

Yuta: "Wow, this place is nice"

Ten: *Smiles* "I know, right? I was very lucky to get a job here"

Me: "Ten oppa, you think it'll be okay if we did a little karaoke while we wait for you to be finished?"

Ten: "Let me ask my boss, wait one minute."

(He went over to his boss, and then came back)

Ten: "He said that it's okay for you guys. Follow me"

(We all followed him to one of the rooms)

Ten: *Smiles* "So, my shift ends in an hour. I'll come get you guys when I'm done. Have fun"

As my brother went back to work, we all decided that we would do this in groups of two or three because there's an odd number of us. I got paired with Jaehyun and Winwin, since the three of us are born in the same year. We did Rock-Paper-Scissors to decide the order, Chenle and Jisung were going first. They did a SHINee song, and I honestly didn't expect them to be that good. In fact, all the boys have some musical talents. Taeil, Doyoung & Yuta sang a beautiful ballad that melted my heart, Taeyong & Mark hyped things up by rapping, Renjun, Jaemin & Jeno did "Loser" by BIGBANG, and Haechan & Johnny were acting cute doing "Red Flavor" by Red Velvet.