[Author's Note]

Hello Everyone!

This is my first NCT fanfiction... Okay, well technically, this is my second but this is the first one that I'm putting chapters out on (while the other one is still in the drafts), you know what I mean?

Anyways, this story is actually dedicated to @taste_of_kpop ... You see, she created an NCT Dating Game video on Youtube (you can check out the video above). When I was watching the video, I decided to play along. I had a lot of fun playing, and I even created a mini fanfic out of the results that I got. I was really feeling something when I was writing it, thinking about turning it into a full fanfic story. When I put the mini fanfic in the comments of the video, she really liked it and encouraged me to make it a full story. So, I just want to thank @taste_of_kpop for your kind words and encouragement, I will make you proud lol.

With that being said, I hope you're ready because you guys are in for a treat. Thank you for checking this out and enjoy reading! :)

- T 💕
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Side Notes)

If you guys decide to check out the video and play for yourselves, let me know in the comments of this chapter what your results are. Also, don't forget to share your results with @taste_of_kpop in the comment section on Youtube as well, I'm sure she would love to know what you guys got ^_^

• Also, I do not own any of the NCT members in this story. And speaking of the members, if you checked out the video above and saw that the creator only used 15 members, it's going to be the same here as well (I'm Sorry, I Love You Kun, Jungwoo, And Lucas! ❤️). For the Dream members, let's pretend that they're 19 years old since everyone is going to meet in college (This story is a little PG-13. There is going to be small cursing here and there, but there'll be absolutely NO adult scenes between a character and any of the Dream members in this story. I believe that it's wrong and disrespectful to the members in real life if that happens, so if you were concerned about that, you don't have to worry. I feel like I had to address that.)

• Lastly, just a little reading note. When a character is speaking in a different language, I will be using italics. When a character is speaking in English, I will use the regular text. The only time that I will use italics other than for dialogue, is when I'm writing a flashback.