five

˚୨୧˚ ˚୨୧˚
november 19, 2019
INSTAGRAM

ADELEROSE

67,924 likes, 2,039 commentsadelerose ✨✨✨ thank u for having me tonight

adelerose ✨✨✨ thank u for having me tonight.

USER1 😍😍

USER2 come to new york soon😔^ADELEROSE soon 💛
^ USER2 OH FUCK

BRANDON_ARREAGA liked your photo!

EDWINHONORET liked your photo!

USER3 how do edwin & brandon know her 👁

THEREALNICKMARA and THEAUSTINPORTER liked your photo!

THEREALNICKMARA and THEAUSTINPORTER starting following you!

• • •

brandon's eyes widen at his phone, turning to his friend. "why'd you both follow her at once? she's gonna know i'm talking about her!"

"oh, shut up." nick murmurs, stalking her profile as he sat in the corner. "she probably gets thousands of notifications, doubt she'd notice."

"what he said." austin agrees, creeping over nick's shoulder to see her older posts. "oh, i see a boyfriend—"

edwin shushes austin instantly, and he quiets down. "ignore him."

"y'all are annoying." zion mutters, staring at a video of himself dancing. "my woah's are on ten, right?"

the boys ignore him, continuing to stalk brandon's new love interest's profile. brandon joins, sighing with defeat. "you guys are so weird."

"brandon, don't act as if you haven't stalked her profile ten times." nick mutters, his eyes not leaving his phone.

"she probably stalked yours, too." edwin smirks, "saw you on your golden days."

"with those rectangle glasses and fuckboy facial expressions."

brandon scoffs, getting up to leave the room. "i hate all of you."