Island

The island's weather was warm accompanied with a cold breeze. Jinyoung had a perfect view; he was in a private zone because of the JB's photo shoot.

The beautiful turquoise waves and white sand made Jinyoung smiled; he relaxed his body on one of the beach chairs and read a book while JB was posing as the photographer told him.

Every flash hit JB's beautiful and wide smile. JB loved his work, it was tiring, but he got enough money without working extra shifts, which was a perfect combination with his cat life. After a couple of photographs that were approved by the staff, he had the rest of the day free; he changed the designer clothes for his own and went to see Jinyoung.

"We are done for the day, let's go and eat something" JB smiled and leaned next to the boy.

"Will you treat me?" he put the book inside his bag "I'm craving Jeonbokjuk."

"It seems fair enough" JB followed Jinyoung and they made their way to a restaurant.

When they got to a restaurant, they decided to ask for a delicious soup and started to make plans for what to do in the afternoon. They decided to go to the market and see the city because the next day they have to go to Monte Sanbangsan for the next shoots. The island had pleasant weather and delicious food that made them forget about the hot weather in Seoul.

Some days before, JB was napping on the bed because Jinyoung would arrive some hours late; JB was exhausted since he worked some extra shifts, so the best way to recover was sleeping. Jinyoung came early than expected because one of his professors canceled a class, he smiled at the sight of the sleeping boy, and after a moment he lied next to him on the bed. He slept with the boy, spooning him with a smile on his face.

The older boy had that effect on him, in his human or cat form, he always made him feel relax and fall asleep easily every time they shared a bed.

They were walking in the market buying some ingredients for dinner; in the meantime, they bought and shared every street food in their way. They ended up laughing at the fact that they purchased a lot of unnecessary things.

They arrived at the hotel room and left the things they bought on the table and decided to relax before making dinner.

"I had an incredible day," the younger boy said sitting on the sofa.

"Yes me too, It is really different from being here alone," JB smiled drinking his beer "Last time, I was totally bored, I just wanted to go home as soon as possible." JB handed a can of beer to Jinyoung "Moreover there are so many couples during this season. I didn't have someone to share with besides the staff, but with you here, everything feels different."

"It's true, this place is crowded with couples. Everybody seems to come here to spend their honeymoon." Jinyoung laughed drinking his beer.

"Since it is filled with places to visit, like the Sex museum" the older boy smiled and got closer to Jinyoung "We should go and visit it" JB smiled and kissed his cheek.

"What are you trying to say?" Jinyoung blushed.

"We can spend time looking at statues; do you like art, don't you?" JB joked making Jinyoung blush harder.

"Of course I like art, but looking at that kind of things with you... what happens if you get horny and jump on me?" Jinyoung laughed and drank his beer.

"You make me sound like a pervert" JB laughed when he saw Jinyoung was nodding "You are right, but you know I don't do anything without others consent" he smiled lifting his eyebrows.

Both stayed in silence for a couple of seconds, looking and smiling at each other. They were happy about where the relationship was going, they could speak about everything because they didn't have secrets between them. Everyday Jinyoung met a new part of JB, now that he saw how much JB worked, he gets why he loved taking naps, the boy was really professional and passionate about his job.

The truth was... Jinyoung was falling for the half-blood boy; his eyes and his face were beautiful for Jinyoung. He wanted to know everything about him; he wanted more than a friendship. The most time they spend together, harder was for Jinyoung to imagine a life without JB. If JB left Jinyoung, he wouldn't know what to do, how to fill the empty space. Jinyoung was falling in love with the cat-boy he found in the street and took to live with him.

_bobby_melody

SweetTofee