Stay (Special chapter)

Jackson as always was waiting for Mark; he couldn't do anything else than with excitement wait for him. Jackson was living around three months with Mark; he had met Mark's friend Jinyoung and his grumpy cat, JB. After staying with them, Jackson started to think about telling Mark about his capacity of changing body. It could be a huge new for anyone, and the reaction couldn't be good, he has seen many times an angry Mark. It was that time when his ex-boyfriend cheated on him while he was in Korea, that night Mark destroyed his phone against the wall after he saw a picture of the new happy couple. Also, there was that time when he lost a game in overwatch thanks his neighbor Yugyeom, who was knocking his door non-stop, the poor guy was insulted in so many languages that he probably couldn't understand half of them.

Mark was the kind of guy who could have a violent reaction, but he knew how to take care of his friends and his pet. Jackson was an example of it; he got all Mark's attention, being treated with love, kept healthy and clean, Jackson even was allowed to sleep in Mark's bed; Mark loved his dog.

Any half-blood could be angry to stay so much time in his animal form, but for Jackson was something normal because since he was very young he had to stay in his animal form; his parents got rid of him because they were scared and it was the best option for them, they weren't the cruel enough to kill him. They left him in Korea when they were there on a trip. Jackson didn't hold any bad feeling against them, he was hurt, but that was the life of a monster.

The easiest way to get food was in his dog form; he didn't have answer questions or explain why he lived in the street. He loved being pet by kids in parks, until one day he was taken to an animal shelter where Mark found him and took him to his home. Mark was alone in that country too, and Jackson could give him the company that he needed.

Like every afternoon Mark arrived at the usual time and pet Jackson's head. They went for their daily walk; it was part of their routine and made them happy; Jackson was playing to catch the ball and running after Mark. Once they were in the apartment, Mark lay on the floor petting his dog's head.

"What can I do Jack?" Mark sighed "A boy wants to be my boyfriend, but I'm not sure, there is something about him making me doubt" he hugged his dog "I don't want to go through the same like with Chris."

Jackson didn't like to see Mark insecure and sad, that broke Jackson's heart. Mark deserved a love like in fairy tales; he had a beautiful heart that was easy to take advantage of it.

"Is it bad if I try again?" Mark asked again as Jackson could answer any of his questions, Jackson licked his face as an answer making Mark laugh "Thanks, Jack" Mark smiled and petted Jackson head once again, he felt hopeful, He didn't lose anything getting in a new relationship again.

After some days Mark was in a relationship with a new guy, JaeWon, who was for the second time in Mark's apartment, and he seemed to make Mark happy, both guys joked and played in the sofa. They made a lovely couple, and it looked like a long term relationship.

Someone wasn't in that future, or that was what Jackson felt. He was feeling alone; Mark didn't need him anymore. Mark had someone new who could be his company in that foreign country; he found someone who could make him happy and take care of him; those thoughts hunt the dog. Maybe Jackson should leave them and let the couple be happy, or maybe stay and suffer because he fell in love with the only person who took care of him. How much could he endure watching the couple kiss and touch in front of him? They hadn't had sex yet, but if they do, they would be official.

One week after, the couple was sitting on the sofa watching a movie while Jackson was in the living room on his bed covering his eyes with his paws, he could hear the kiss and sigh sounds; he knew what it would come. Jackson tried hard not to listen to them, but his dog ears betrayed him, he heard the first time that Mark had sex with his boyfriend. Jackson's heart hurt; he felt like he was losing his mate in the hands of a normal guy; it was fair. Mark deserved to be happy, and he was just his pet, something disposable, even his parents got rid of him. It was time that Mark did it.