Introducing: You!

Name: (y/n) Fujioka

Looks: Self-insert fic so appearance is based on you or your oc, character is short though (at least shorter than most host club members *cough* excluding Honey *cough*)

Blood Type: AB (this will probably be important later *wink*)

Occupation: Student (Home-schooled), Part-time waitress

Age: A few months older than Haruhi, 15ish

Adopted Family: Ryoji (Ranka) Fujioka - Father, Haruhi Fujioka - Younger Sister, Kotoko Fujioka - Mother, Deceased.

Real Family/Origins: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Doesn't actually matter

Likes: Food, animals, people, food, singing, sleeping, making friends, food, occult stuff (honestly, what girl doesn't have an occult phase), being an older sibling, food, playing instruments, have I mentioned food?

Dislikes: Mean people, tripping, those moments at 3 am where you question your existence, sitting on grass while not realizing that its slightly damp and then having to deal with a wet butt,  being seen as helpless, people pointing out your height

Fears: Fear of Basements (they're sketchy - don't judge!)

Backstory: (y/n) herself doesn't know much about herself from before she became a Fujioka, as she was adopted at a young age and was content to just be part of a nice family and wasn't curious enough to ask. When she was 10 she decided that she wanted to be home-schooled and dropped out of school, taking online classes and getting taught by family instead.

As she grew up she discovered a love for animals, adopting several 'odd' pets, such as snakes, spiders and a tiger (why did her parents agree to that?). She also discovered a talent for music and decided to learn how to be a composer. She would occasionally perform her own written songs where ever she could get permission to perform.

When she was 14 she got a part time job at a cafe where she occasionally plays music for customers. When Haruhi decided to try and get into Ouran, she decided it was time for her to experience a 'normal' schooling once again, and studied alongside her. When she failed to get into the school through academics (the school decided to only accept one student, and she scored one mark below Haruhi so she missed out on that), she tried to get into the school through a music scholarship. The school decided to accept her but as she was the first person to attempt a music scholarship, the school needed extra time to process the paperwork and do whatever school stuff they needed to do before she could become a student, which meant she joined the school a few weeks late. This sets the story to start after Haruhi has joined the Host Club.

And Action!