Chapter 1 - What is even going on?

The halls of the large buildings were void of all students, all having either left or gone to afterschool clubs. One club, located in the supposed abandoned Music Room 3, was lively as usual. Squealing girls, airhead hosts and an unimpressed cross-dresser were occupying said room, enjoying tea and each other's company. The calm atmosphere of this host club was suddenly broken by the large and way too fancy doors to the room slamming open, making a rather loud and unpleasant sound as they hit the walls, and a rather short young lady burst into the room. As all eyes suddenly turned to view this disruptive figure, she opened her mouth, as if to announce something to the occupants of the room, while taking a step forwards, before tripping on a stray rose petal and crashing to the floor.

What an entrance

"Are you alright, milady?"

As the young lady looked up from her spot sprawled out on the floor, she was greeted by a rather handsome gentleman, holding his hand out for her to take. The young lady noted his princely looks, admiring his beautiful purple eyes. Must be foreign. How nice. The rest of the room was relatively silent, with the whispers of the confused hosts and their guests being the only noise.

"Perfectly alright, just testing if gravity still works,"

Her response was blunt as she grabbed his outstretched hand, hoisting herself up with far less energy than she had when she first arrived. Noticing everyone's confused stares, the young lady was reminded of where she was, realizing that these upper-class people probably wouldn't understand her sense of humor and that she should try to be a bit more respectable in their presence. Why can't these rich people understand my gen z humor.

"I can assure you that gravity is still working perfectly fine,"

Another gentleman spoke up, in a somewhat condescending yet slightly humorous tone. This man, although not as charming as the prince that still held the young lady's hand, who's expression looked like that of a confused puppy, was admittedly quite attractive, as it seemed all men in the room were, and perfectly suited the smart glasses guy stereotype that every work of modern fiction seemed to have. He even has a little notebook. Cute.

"I apologize for the intrusion. I am looking for Haruhi Fujioka, are they here?"

By this point, the young lady had straightened up, moving from the princely blonde's side and walking further into the room. The young lady scanned the room, looking for her target as a pair of twins came up beside her, each leaning on a shoulder. The whispering of the guests seemed to get louder as the hosts observed the young lady.

"What do you want with our host?"

"Do you have an appointment?"

That statement seemed rhetorical as they started making quiet comments to each other about the young lady's choice in fashion and other 'obviously a commoner' aspects. Shrugging them off, the young lady was approached by the cross-dresser she was searching for, almost not recognizing him in the school's pristine uniform.

"(Y/N)? What are you doing here?"

The young lady smiled at the younger female, handing her an envelope that had already been opened. The brunette took out the letter and started to read it as the other hosts approached them, confused as a school teacher trying to read a toddler's handwriting as the stranger eagerly waited for the cross-dresser to finish reading the letter.

"Do you know each other?"

The princely blonde had returned to his 'regal mode', asking the question that everyone in the room was currently thinking. Except for Kyoya cause he obviously knows everything and everyone already. The young lady suppressed a sarcastic comment and instead nodded, fixing her hair when it fell in her eyes.

"This dumbass is my sister,"

The brunette stated, handing the letter back with a subtle smile. This statement shocked not only the hosts and their guests, but also the young lady, who didn't enjoy being called a dumbass, even with her graceful entrance. Deciding to be a responsible club president for once, the princely blonde called the club's business hours to a close in order to have an emergency club meeting to address this turn of events.

"Haru-chan has a sister?"

The previously silent Lolita-like blonde asked his even more silent companion, finally getting some screen-time. The girls nodded, the young lady more energetically than her sibling. The brunette was more concerned about how quite the more dynamic hosts were being.

"Well, nice to meet you all. I'm (Y/N) Fujioka, Haruhi's older sister and classmate starting next week!"

The young lady, although somewhat confused about the club, excitedly introduced herself to the hosts, proud that her little sister has made friends in the school filled with rich people. She smiled at the hosts, holding out her letter for them to see, the faint print of 'music scholarship' and 'accepted' being read by them.

"Ehhhh?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Haruhi, how come you never told us you had a sister?"

"You never asked."