A terrible beginning...

In the woods of Atlas a boy of the age of six is running from monsters. Grimm? No not those annoyances no. These monsters were human, well supposedly. And people whom the boy onced called family.

Father: Y/n come back here now!

Mother: You little brat better get back here or I swear you'll be sorry!

Older sister: Yeah come on I need to practice my swordsmanship!

Y/n's thoughts:(oh no please don't let them catch me!)

Suddenly the boy hears growling growing closer to his hiding spot.

Y/n: H-hello? Is anyone there?

?: Grrrrrr

Y/n: Please don't hurt me

?:......?

Y/n: Huh?

The young boy awaited a creature of Grimm but instead found himself looking at the hidden entrance of a cave, having little choice with his former family approaching his hiding place he went inside.

Y/n's thoughts:(it sure is dark in here)

Suddenly as if answering the boys silent prayers several torches lit up the corridor?

Y/n: What the heck is this place?

?'s thoughts:(Hmhmhmhm it seems we have a potential new master!)

Y/n walked forward following the lights until he came across a helmet of some sort

It was so strange, it was like it was calling to him. Whispering in his head. A sweet lullaby and then finally he put it on. Suddenly the worst pain he had ever felt was coursing through his veins into his very soul....

WE ARE ONE, WE ARE WHOLE, WE OBEY YOU

As sudden as it started the pain went away and y/n felt very weak.....

?: Don't worry master we are here to serve!

End chapter 1