The Debut Of Evil

One week prior to the start of RWBY

Cherry POV: 

'I can't believe that Summer got him first! Ugh whatever I'll get my love eventually just not today. Well at least as of today we no longer need to live in the shadows. We are finally going to show the world the might of our Overlord!'

My thoughts were interrupted by the Overlords room was opened and a very wobbly legged Summer, oh how I envy that lucky bitch

Summer: O-oh h-hey Cherry! Um can I get some help here? 

Cherry: Oh yeah I guess. 

I slung her arm around my neck and we started walking to her room.

Cherry: Sooo how was he?

Summer: (blushing) H-he was great! Amazing! So big~

Cherry: OH! The other girls and myself have a bet going so.... how big?

Summer: 18 inches~~~~

I nearly dropped her in shock. He's that big? Oh he's been hiding out on me!

Summer: He was the biggest I've ever had! Nothing compares to him....

Cherry: Summer how many have you been with?

Summer: What kind of question is that?

Cherry: A serious one!

Summer: I've only slept with two other men....

Cherry: WHO!?

Summer: My ex husband Tai and.... Sigh the father of my child.... Qrow Branwen

I was lost for words, those were two of the most dangerous huntsman on Remnant! Not nearly as dangerous as the Overlord but not bad for humans....

TIMESKIP

Gnarl POV:

I'm proud of our new Overlord. He has truly grown into a fine and aw who am I kidding he's a monster! And I'm so excited to see him conquer this pitiful excuse for a world! All those people will submit to him or they will be destroyed!

Gnarl: Today we shall rise from the shadows! We will take what is rightfully his! Now let's make the people of Remnant will know what TRUE evil is! 

Countless minions: Yeah! Ok! We obey the Overlord! We follow him anywhere! 

Gnarl: Are you ready you evilness?

Of course he could only communicate with us through his helmet or with those who carry his mark.... I remember the day he lost his voice, the day we... failed him.

Overlord: [ Remnant is ours] 

Hmhmhm oh I'm proud of him!

Gnarl: Now to open the portal to Vale!

Short TIMESKIP

3rd POV: The city of Vale

The city was in chaos. They came out of nowhere and started killing everyone. But suddenly a weird portal opened up and strange creatures started piling out of it.

S.C: Hey what's happening? 

Random Citizen: RUN the white fang are here! 

S.C. Who dares attack when our master is supposed to attack!?

But the creatures went unheard over the sounds of the White Fang attack! 

Overlord POV: 

NO! My plans are ruined! These foolish creatures will die!