|𝐃𝐞𝐮𝐱|

"If I love you
was a promise
would you break it
if you're honest"

"If I love you was a promise would you break it if you're honest"

Jungkook Pov

When I opened my eyes I noticed everything was dark and it felt like I was in a car. I then knew I was blindfolded. I tried to move my hands but they were tied up. I was trying to sit up but I was pushed back down harshly. "Stay down and don't get up. Unless you want me too hurt you." I whimpered softly at the tone the person used. The car then stopped and I heard the people inside the car start to whisper something "We can put him in the black market and sell him. Can you imagine how much money we're going to get." person 1 said. "You're right. We can get a lot of money from selling this cute innocent bunny. Once the customers see this innocent bun they will want to take his innocence away." person 2 said smirking. I didn't get to hear the rest since I then blacked out again.

1 hour later

"Aye wake up slut." person 1 said as he slapped me on the cheek. I felt like crying because of the sting on my cheek. "Please
s-stop hurting m-me." I said as I whimpered in pain. "Shut up slut and put this on!" He then handed me a white see through crop top and short shorts. It felt so revealing showing almost all of my body but yet it kinda made me feel pretty wearing this.

 It felt so revealing showing almost all of my body but yet it kinda made me feel pretty wearing this

He then put me a blindfold once I finished changing. He was starting to lead me through a hall when I started to hear voices. "Next up we have a boy named Jeon Jungkook and is 17 years old. He's innocent and a virgen. Once you see him you won't be able to take your eyes of him." I was then pulled to what I guessed was a stage.

I was then bend over by someone and they slapped my butt. I felt humilated and I wanted to cry. "As you can tell he has a very feminine body and a nice ass too." the male said. "We'll start the bidding at 100,000 won." "200,000 won" one man said. "275,000 won" a woman said. "350,000 won" a middle aged woman said. "500,000 won" "10,000,000 won" a man said with a very deep velvety voice. "Do I hear 15,000,000 won. Going once, going twice, sold to the man in the black mask!"

I was panicking inside because I was scared that they were going to use me and abuse me again. Just like Mingyu did to me. I was then out of the stage and taken somewhere else. "Are you going to pay with cash or another way." person 1 said to the other male. "Cash" the man that bought me said in his deep voice.
I then heard someone coming towards me. I felt a hand pull of the blindfold. I could see a taller figure infront of me but my eyes couldn't focus because of the dim light. I rubbed my eyes a couple of times before I could finally see better. I saw a tall hadsome man infront of me but I couldn't see his face much. "Lets go bunny. Follow me." the tall man said. "W-What d-do I c-call you." I said in a whisper. I didn't expect him to hear me but he did. "Call me master for now." "Okay m-master." I said blushing of embarrassment.

We then got to this black limousine. When we entered I saw 5 more people inside. I felt shy because they all kept eyeing me like I was there prey. I felt so vulnerable by there stares. I was then pulled down to masters lap. "Introduce yourself guys." "Hey I'm Jimin but call me oppa." I blushed at what he said and looked down at my lap. "My name's Namjoon but call me master." "What's up. My name is Yoongi but call me daddy." "Hey baby. My name's Seokjin but call me daddy." "Hey babyboy. My name's Hoseok but call me daddy." He said winking which caused me to blush. "My name's Taehyung but like I said before call me master." I then felt shy again by all of there stares.

The car stopped and we all got out. Infront of me was a beautiful mansion.

"Baby we don't have you're room ready so you can choose who you want to sleep with

"Baby we don't have you're room ready so you can choose who you want to sleep with." Seokjin said. "I-I'll stay w-with......"

_______________________________________________

Sorry this chapter is late but I finally got to post it. Hope you guys enjoy it and sorry for my bad writing.

 Hope you guys enjoy it and sorry for my bad writing