|𝐔𝐧|

"Our love is toxic"

Jungkook Pov:

"Please... stop i-it hurts!!" Jungkook screamed as Mingyu was hitting him over and over again. "Shut up bitch! Don't tell me what to do!" Mingyu said as he kept on hitting Jungkook and kicking him in the stomach.

Jungkook always hated how his boyfriend Mingyu always abused of him and told him how worthless and weak he was. He didn't like being reminded of something he already knew. He hated how their relationship turned out to be toxic. He wanted everything to go back to how it used to be. When Mingyu was always sweet to him and was always a gentleman towards him. 

He missed cuddling with his sweet boyfriend and giving each other small pecks while they told each other sweet nothings. He missed the sweet caring boyfriend that would do anything to not see Jungkook crying but that sweet and caring boyfriend was long gone now. Jungkook knew that they will never be the same again and he was stuck in between reality and non-reality. He hated how his boyfriend Mingyu ended up being like at the end. He was nothing but possessive and aggressive towards Jungkook. Every time Mingyu saw Jungkook talking with a boy he would always say that he was cheating on him when it was the other way around. 

When Mingyu would come home late. He would always stink like alcohol and have hickeys all over his neck and would stink of cheap perfume. Jungkook tried running away but every time he did he would be caught and be beaten up. No matter how much he tried leaving he just couldn't. It's like the world hated him and he deserved this and maybe he should just give up. 

He was tired of Mingyu always using his money for gambling and alcohol. He just wanted to tell his hyung and noona all about it but he knew the consequences. So he always refrained from telling them. He hasn't seen his hyung and noona since he has been dating Mingyu. He misses them so much. Jungkook hopes that he can see them very soon. 

He didn't notice when Mingyu stopped hitting and kicking him nor did he notice that it was already morning. He was knocked out of his sense when he heard someone knocking hard on the door. He knew better than to open the door when Mingyu wasn't there. If he found out he would be beaten up badly and he didn't want that. But the knocking didn't stop and it was like they were almost trying to break down the door. So he stood up and went towards the door. When he unlocked the door and opened it. He was knocked out by someone and before going unconscious he heard someone say "Look for him and if he isn't here then we'll take our pay by this little bunny." Everything then went black.

____________________________________________________________________________

ѕorry, тнe ғιrѕт cнapтer ιѕ ѕнorт gυyѕ вυт ι'll тry тo мaĸe тнe 2nd cнapтer longer. нope yoυ gυyѕ enjoy тнιѕ cнapтer!!!

saranghae <3