|𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐢𝐬|

"Will you stay
by my side"

(The top picture is what jungkook is wearing except just the baby blue sweater)

"I-I'll stay w-with....."

"Hoseok"

Jungkook Pov

"I-I'll stay w-with..... Hoseok Hyung"
I said while looking down and fiddling with my fingers. "Okay princess. You can wear one of my shirts to sleep." I blushed at the pet name as I knew I secretly liked being called princess. We headed up stairs to go to sleep and as we entered the room I was pinned to the wall. "So baby why don't we have a bit of fun since we're alone." I whimpered at his tone of voice as I felt small. "P-Please stop. I w-want to s-sleep." "Tsk fine just cause I don't want hurt you." Hoseok then let my arms go and headed to what I guessed was a closet. "I put you some clothes to change into the bathroom." He said as I saw him smirk. "T-Thank you."

I headed towards the bathroom as I looked at the clothes he put next to the sink. I saw a oversized baby blue shirt and some navy blue silk panties. I blushed at the under garment. I just put it on fast and left the bathroom. Once I got out I noticed he was staring at me. Like I was his only meal. I was looking down the whole time and I was heading towards the bed. Once I got on the bed I turned my back towards him. I then felt him hug me from behind. "You know you look really beautiful like this." He whispered in my ear in a low voice. I felt chills run down my spine as he said that. "T-T-Thank you." I was blushing madly at his compliment as I felt something poke me in my butt. "H-Hyun.. ah" I felt him slap my thigh and then caress the soft flesh. "That's not what you call me baby boy" Hoseok said as he squeezed my thigh. "M s-sorry d-daddy." "You're such a good boy for daddy." He said as he left small kisses on my neck. I whimpered as he kissed my sensitive skin. "You know your daddy's, masters, and oppa should mark you all up so you know who you belong to. We might as well just tie you up and leave marks all over your body so everyone knows who you belong."

___________________________

Sorry this chapter is short guys but I'll be making another update either later on or tomorrow

I also wanted opinions if I should make a one shot book of bottom kook and it could be of any ship with kookie and you guys can make requests on it too.
I've been thinking about making a bottom kook one shot for some time and I'm not sure if I should make one but if I do you can request any ship with kook even if it's not one of Bts members like Mingyu, Yugyeom, Chanyeol, exoxjungkook, got7xjungkook, Vernon or etc. It could also be any genre like fluff, smut, angst,  a combination of angst and fluff or smut fluff.

Please do comment your opinions. I would love to hear them out. And again sorry for the short chapter);

 And again sorry for the short chapter);