| 𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭 |

"Hell is empty
and
all the devils
are here"

"Hell is empty and all the devils are here"

JJK

As I opened my eyes I noticed everything was pitch black. I couldn't see anything but the darkness surrounding me. I noticed a dim light shine through and it made me close my eyes of the brightness even though it wasn't that dark. A man stepped out and blocked the light that was hitting my face. He stood there staring at me for a few seconds and then started walking towards me. I wasn't able to recognize his face since my eyes couldn't focus and were blurry. He finally came to a stop in front of me. He reached out to the top of me and pulled on something. A light then turned on and I closed my eyes again at the too bright light that was burning my eyes. I opened my eyes but my eyes took some time to refocus on the face that was in front of me. My eyes finally focused and my focus went towards the man that was in front of me.

Who is this man and why does he seem familiar like I know him. But I've never seen him at all. So how can he feel/look so familiar? "I'm guessing you forgot about my doll. I didn't think you would forget about me that fast. You grew up to be a more beautiful, baby. Such a pretty little baby I have again once more. You won't ever escape me doll" He said in deep and malicious voice. I felt a chill go down my spine and it wasn't caused by a good feeling but of a disgust and fear feeling. I wanted so bad to run and leave out of this place cause I knew something bad was going to happen.

"W-Who are you?" I said shakily. I was scared of knowing who he was but I had to know! "Oh darling you really did forget about me didn't you. Now I've told you before to never forget about me cause once you do I'll come back and remind you again" he said with a creepy smile. My eyes went wide and everything about this man-made flashbacks and memories come flowing in my mind. I remember this man now and I know who he is but w-why? Why now? Why is he back! I thought for sure this time I forgot him for good.

"I see you now remember me. I guess I'll have to do something so you can remember and this time you'll never forget." he said with a malicious smile. My eyes went wide and I felt my heart pounding. I wanted to vomit everything out since I knew every disgusting and harsh thing he would do to me. He wouldn't care if it was painful or not. I know he would make sure I was in pain and suffering cause that's what he wanted me to be in. He wanted to remind me why I'm like this again and that this time I wouldn't ever forget about it.

I wanted to get out of here and fast. I know what he is capable of and I don't want to remember it again. "What should I do with you this time. Hmm, maybe we could play a game. I know you love playing games my dear kookie.   Why don't we play hide and seek doll? You hide and I count. If I find you then I get to make new cuts on you and I also get to do other things to you. I did get some new sharp and shiny new toys for you. I've been dying to try them on you. The beautiful marks and cuts those toys will do to you will only make you scream." he said with an evil smirk.