|𝐐𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐞|

"You're ripped at
every edge but
you're masterpiece"

Jungkook PovI suddenly woke up to someone leaving wet kisses on my thighs

Jungkook Pov
I suddenly woke up to someone leaving wet kisses on my thighs. I whimpered at the contact of someone's lips on my sensitive thighs. "Baby's finally awake. Do you want to go eat." "Yes p-please daddy."

25 mins later (sorry I'm lazy)

Once we finished eating we headed to the living room and we decided we should all have a movie day. "Jungkookie would do you want to watch." "Iron man!!!" "Alright who's getting the snacks!" "I'll just go get them since I'll be getting some na- I mean banana milk." I said nervously the last part since I was about to reveal myself as a little but if I did I don't think they would know what a little is. "I'll help you kookie." "Okay thank you Yoongi."

We headed to the kitchen and I went straight to the fridge to go get some nana milk. I opened the fridge and I cheered in my thoughts when I saw my nana milk. I grabbed it and was about to turn around when I felt someone grab me from my waist and pull me to their chest. I felt my face heat up and looked down at my shoes from embarrassment.

"You have a cute small waist doll." I heard Yoongi's rough deep voice whisper in my ear. I felt a shiver go down my spine from his sudden deep voice close to my ear. "T-Thank you." I was now a blushing mess from the pet name. "We should head back doll. Don't want the boys getting worried of you." I just nodded since I knew I couldn't form a proper sentence.

We headed back and I kept my head down the whole time since I could still feel the heat in my cheeks. "Kookie are you okay." I heard Taehyung say. "Y-yeah I-I'm fine." I said while still looking down. I was then facing Namjoon as he lifted my chin to look at him. "Baby you should look at the people when you are talking." He said in a warning tone while smirking. I felt like I was blushing more than I already was. "Aww look bunny's blushing." I knew my cheeks were getting even more red than they already were.

I then put my head down again from the embarrassment but my chin was harshly grabbed , which made me look back up. "Oh baby didn't you hear what I just said. Do you want to get punished bunny." He said in my ear in a deep seductive voice. I whimpered at his tone of voice. "Guess bunny is gonna need punishment for disobeying." I knew I was bound to slip at some point but before I do slip I'm gonna act like a big boy and not slip. "N-No. I-I'm a g-good boy." "Aww sweetie we know you are but you disobeyed Namjoon." Hoseok said while smiling then smirking. "O-Okay. I-I'll be a g-good boy."

We all headed to a room upstairs. Once we entered Jimin locked the door. Jin then sat down on the bed. "Kookie come over here." I could here how stern he said it but yet still so gentle. I headed towards him. He than made me bend over his lap. "How many spanks do you think you deserve doll." He said with his voice dripping with dominance. "As m-many as daddy wants." I said in a whimper. "You're such a good boy for us don't you think baby boy." Jin spoke as he was massaging my clothed ass. "Y-Yes d-daddy."

He than slowly took off my panties. "Count and at the end say thank you daddy." Jin demanded. "O-Okay daddy." He was first massaging my bum and I whimpered at the pleasure of it. He then smacked my bum hard. "O-One. T-Thank you d-daddy. *smack* Two! T-Thank you daddy. *smack* T-Three. Th-Thank you da-daddy...........*smack* twen-twenty. Thank you d-daddy." By the last slap I was drooling on Jin's clothed thigh. "Does baby like getting spankies." Jin said while smirking at me. I was still dazed from all the sparking that I didn't notice someone go behind me and pull me up a bit from the hair. I moaned at how good it felt someone pulling my hair. "You should answer when spoken too bunny." Taehyung said with dominance dripping from his deep voice. "Ah y-yes daddy." I said in a whimper.

___________________________

I kinda feel satisfied about this chapter. But anyways I still want to know if you guys want me to make a one shot book of just bottom kook.

If you guys do then comment what ship you want for the first chapter.
I'll just list some down here.

Yoonkook-
Hopekook-
Jinkook-
Namjoon-
Jikook-
Taekook-
Yugkook-
Mingyuxkook-
Vkookmin-
Yoonseokxkook-
Namjinxkook-
Other-

I just noticed the chapter didn't post🤦‍♀️.

- 5:20pm/6:05am