don't lie to me

~

DISCLAIMER.

I wrote this when I was sixteen in August, 2018, and I wrote it out of immaturity, and being an amateur in this field of genres. I'm so sorry if you think it sucks because I agree with you.

- Dylan Crown. 💋

~

COPYRIGHT.

© 2018-2019. All Rights Reserved.
Dylan Crown.

In other words don't copy my shit in any way or form, or I'll copy your face and make a meme out of it.

~

EPIGRAPH.

"If you lie, than this has been for nothing."

~

DESCRIPTION.

Lying gets you in bad places

Its when the bad girl starts lying to the bad boy that it gets complicated.

The guns, knives, fighting, gangs type complicated.

~

WARNING.

This book contains sexual content/themes (not a lot considering I was sixteen - that feels so long ago right now. I've changed so much in so little time - and i was very self-conscious), weird metaphors (my favourite thing to create at sixteen), a terrible ending (just couldn't write it, fell out of love with this story - twice. I'm working on changing it up with the third draft).

~

OTHER.

Started - Aug 7th, 2018
Discontinued/Finished - Nov 23th, 2018

Thank you for reading my book.

If you're a new reader, welcome! If you're an old reader (hi y'all ghostreaders!) Welcome back!

This is the first/really old version of DLTM from my main account, I hope you still enjoy it. CUZ IT SUCKS BALLS SACKS!

~