epilogue

B A B Y

B A B Y

"Fuck you Brady!" Baby yelled, but there was an undeniable smirk upon Baby's lips as she shouted in her phone at the hunk of an idiot on the other line.

Soon she heard him sigh deeply, probably debating whether to smack her ass or puff cheeks until she stopped mucking around, but Baby was interest. What she was interested in was being impossible for him before the dance started.

Currently, Baby was in the car with Maddy as her chauffer, like the good ol' days before Brady. Quite unfortunate really in Baby's mind.

"Baby, c'mon can't you share me for like thirty minutes, otherwise I'll just ditch her," Brady reasoned pathetically from the other line, his tone sounding defeated and slightly annoyed.

Baby caught sight of Maddy glancing at her pointedly as she drove, the phone being on loudspeaker of course-completely Maddy's idea when she found out it was Brady calling. Baby rolled her eyes at her friend, thinking she was way over her head to mother her.

'What?' Baby mouthed to her exaggeratedly. Maddy only stared at her like she were that one person that never understood that one-actually-funny joke. Which was kind of true, though, in Baby's mind.

'Don't go,' Maddy mouthed back in the dim light of the streetlights, this only caused Baby to frown at her in confusion. Don't go? What the fuck is this woman going on about? Baby asked herself, shrugging as she repeated Maddy's words out loud, but her tone sounded very confused while she continued to look at Maddy.

"Don't go."

Maddy slapped her forehead at the dumb child as Baby watched, still completely baffled.

"What do you mean 'don't go'?" Brady asked Baby, letting her know he heard her small whisper of question, which made her sigh in relief when she thought he didn't.

Soon Baby was just making up bullshit as she replied to him. "We don't have to go to the dance, we can do our own thing," she tells him, watching Maddy as if she was Brady-Baby really just needed to look at someone not something.

"If you want to," Brady whispers on the other line, but before he could even continue-because he did-Baby had to open her mouth and speak.

"Like a date!" She exclaims a little too excitedly.

"Not a date!" Maddy shouts quickly after she registered what her useless friend said.

"Why not?" Baby whines to her with a massive pout of a plea on her lips, causing it to quiver just the slightest. Her brown eyes pleading desperately for her friend to at least allow her to do something for herself.

Just this once.

"I'm dropping you off at school and I don't care what you chose to do with Brady," Maddy muttered in irritation, her eyes completely locked on the road before her. Yet, her knuckles wrapped around the steering wheel were now a concerning white. Even though she looked like she was going to kill someone, Baby smiles gratefully at her best friend.

"Thank you, thank you Maddy," Baby exclaims to her, leaning forward and over the middle section to hug her-well half hug her. Maddy gags out a chuckle, loosening her grip on the steering wheel to pat Baby on the arms and tell her to sit in her seat properly.

"Did I just hear that right?" Brady's sudden voice rang out into the room, sort of startling Baby when she finally sat in her seat and looks to her phone.

"She just said we can go else where," Baby whispers, eyeing Maddy like she was going to reconsider and say no to everything she just said. It made Baby cautious.

"So would you like to go on a date with me?" Brady's voice spoke, making baby's heart race in fear.

She leans closer to her phone, watching Maddy look at her out of the corner of her eyes. "Youre still on speaker."

"Fuck!" He curses. "Maddy, please don't kill me!"

"Im going to kill you!" Maddy exclaims, her hands tightening on the steering wheel and her foot pressing down on the gas petal when Baby noticed they were suddenly going faster than ten seconds ago.

"Brady, hide...and I would love to go on a date with you," Baby rushes to say, watching her friend carefully in complete fright, maybe the through the of crashing made her want to shit herself.

"Love you, and I'm gonna," he hungs up quickly after, leaving Baby's lips trying to twitch into a smile.

She loves him too.

THE END.

instagram - xthatIDIOTxpinterest - xthatIDIOTx

pinterest - xthatIDIOTx

- DYLAN.