Chapter 2: Omniscient

Jun had woken up from his nap, the boy grumbling to himself. Yawning, the ravenet stretched his arms and back to wake himself up. Staring down at the desk he fell asleep on, he saw his notes drowning in drool.

Nooo!

The shock and doom immediately cleared any lingering drowsiness that Jun felt as panic settled in. The pages he wrote on is beyond far from saving. A huge portion of the pages is wet and the ink went smudged. The words he wrote are is still readable but it's just a mess to look at... and gross.

Sighing tiredly at his carelessness, Jun couldn't help but do it again.

"Montaina..." Jun uttered under his breath, tearing off the pages that's been drowned in drool.

Gathering all his energy, Jun grabbed his pen to redo his notes.

"So what will I redo?" After checking the teared pages, he went back to re-writing everything.

The story arcs.

Jun started to list the story arcs again, also putting every information he knows that will happen in each arc. He remembers the basic summary of each arc but the details of how it went are unclear to him.

Everything begins with the Daily Life Arc, where everything is all fun and games. It's a gag start and most of the important characters are introduced in this point of time. Next is Kokuyo Land Arc. The seriousness, action, and badassery all starts here. The world of KHR and the mafia concept has expanded further. Then there are several more arcs after that, where the stakes keeps on getting bigger and bigger.

The world of Katekyo Hitman Reborn is supposed to be fictional but for some reason it's become real. The Namimori from the anime in Jun's memories and the Namimori that he is currently living in have the same features. There's the Namimori Shrine, Namimori Middle, there's a shopping district, and then there's also the riverbank. But for Jun it's still better not to assume that he's really in the Namimori of KHR. Not everything is confirmed with the little information that he knows.

Everything still feels surreal. It all feels like a dream. Because of this it's hard for Jun to take things seriously when it feels like everything is not even real.

After writing the story arcs, the next category is...

The cast.

It's weird calling them "characters" when Jun himself is in the world with them.

He starts off the cast list with the main protagonist followed by major characters. Jun couldn't remember some side characters, very minor characters and people who only showed themselves for one episode but tried to list all that he can. All casts had little descriptions beside their names to define them.

Jun felt slightly bored from repeating his notes, so he changed things up a little bit.

Sawada Tsunayoshi. Future 10th boss of the Vongola. The absolute sub... becomes super dom in the future.

Gokudera Hayato. Self-proclaimed right-hand man of Tsuna and turned true in the future. Can be reborn as a dog in the next life.

Yamamoto Takeshi. Said to be a natural born hitman with his impressive skills, and also uses the sword. The freegoing "Maa maa" dude.

Lambo. A child in a cow suit. Becomes super hot 20 years later.

Sasagawa Ryohei. Loves boxing and cares for his little sister. Had the ultimate revelation of his future love life that shocked the world.