When We First Met

I was lying on the grass, with Daisy's around me, they looked like a flower bed. Footsteps softly came, I raise my self slightly a pale figure with white blond hair and blue eyes came into view. "Wow," I muttered under my breath without thinking. I mentally shake myself this was not the moment "hello" she said in a Misty tone, quiet and barely audible over the buzzing of bees. "Hi, what's your name," I said trying to be sweet. "Luna" she replies "Ginny," I say, such a beautiful name a think to myself. "Can I sit down with you?" Luna asked in her sweet tone that melted my heart. "Sure I say sitting up and moving along so she could sit, she sat opposite me. I looked into her eyes not noticing that after a while I was staring. "Yes?" She asked "huh?" I snapped out of my trance she giggled it was cute and soft, I felt like was going die of my stupidity I had subconsciously stared at her pull yourself together I tell myself. The next few minutes were silent we just sat the looking at different things. "Look it's a gnome," she said pointing it out, this confused me for gnomes were a common thing, this girl was so mysterious. "There's a storm coming we should go inside" as Luna said this the sky started going grey, we stood up and started walking back to the castle. "How did u no a storms coming?" I asked curiously "the blimbo leaf always helps" she replied "the what?" I said trying not to laugh "oh yes it's very good when it comes to predicting weather," she said. We were about twenty meters away from the castle when it started to rain, at first it was light but seconds later it was bucketing it down, we ran be weren't fast enough, as we got to the building we were dripping wet. We looked at our sodden figures and burst out laughing we walked back to our dorms eventually we parted as we headed separate ways. I arrived at the Gryffindor common room my friends were there talking as I walked into the room, "what happened to you?" Ron asked. "Got a little wet, wanna hug?" I said arms outstretched "stay away from me," he said backing away slightly I chuckled and walked to my dorm.