The Boggart

The next class I had was Defence Against the Dark Arts which was also with Ravenclaw which made me happy. I was walking with Luna we were talking it's all a blur but I can remember that she lives with her dad because her mum died when she was 9. When we walked into D.A.D.A there was a closet it was shaking like something was trying to get out. Professor Thornton walked in behind us shutting the blinds with a flick of his wand. He walked up to the closet "this is a boggart. Does anyone know what a boggart is?" he asked quickly. "A boggart does not have a shape but when someone stands in front of it the boggart will take form as the persons biggest fear" Luna said.  "The spell to make the boggart less terrifying is Riddikulus, everyone say Riddikulus," the Professor said. "Riddikulus" chorused the kids. " Ok, can everyone make a line please," Thornton said. There was a lot of pushing and shoving from the kids and somehow I and Luna had ended up at the end of the line, but that was ok because we could watch it all first. I didn't watch most of the kids because I was trying to figure out what my biggest fear was, but before I knew it I had to go up and face the boggart. I got up and stood in front of the boggart closed my eyes and took a deep breath in I opened my eyes again. I held my wand and watched as the boggart chose its form as none other than Hermione. I almost laughed but just watched for a little bit. "So Ginny should I tell them your big secret you know that one you told me last night. I'm going to tell them". "Riddikulus!" I yelled people snickering around me saying things like "she's afraid of Granger, Hahaha" I looked at the boggart and saw a dog dressed up as a cat. I ran out of the class and into the girl's bathrooms and locked myself in a stall and let out all my tears. I cried for what felt like hours but then Luna came in.