Understanding

I woke up the next morning feeling good, now I think that I understand my feelings better after the talk with Hermione last night. I got out of bed with a smile I got dressed and headed down to the Great Hall for breakfast. I walked in and went over to the Gryffindor table and sat down next to Hermione. "You feeling better?" she asked, "yeah thanks" I replied. looking around the Hall trying to find Luna. I spotted her walking into the room with a pair of pink glasses that made me laugh slightly. She looked over at my table and we made eye contact she smiled and I smiled back it was only for a few seconds but it made me feel like I was on the top of the world. I looked away and started eating my toast with a smile so big I was sure my face was going to break but I couldn't help it. After breakfast I had potions with Ravenclaw, which meant that I was going to be with Luna, just the thought of spending it with Luna made me feel overwhelmed with feelings that I could only dream I would ever feel. I was so happy and excited that I skipped to class not paying attention to anything around me at all. 'Crash' I  bumped into someone and fell over I landed on top of them. I smelt something really nice but I couldn't figure out what it smelt like. I opened my eyes saw Luna I stood up fast "I'm sorry I didn't see you. Are you ok?" I asked feeling myself turn into a tomato in front of her. "Yes I'm fine thanks," Luna said so calmly and sweet I had to run into class away from her because I could feel myself turning red from head to toe. I sat down and facepalmed myself for being so stupid. Professor Snape stormed into the room like normal "you will be paired up by me with no complaints about the next assignment it that clear" he said in his rash and cold voice. "ughhhh" was the only sound the class made. "I said not complaining" snapped the Professor. The class went silent almost immediately. "Michael and Jennifer.  Christopher and Jessica. Ginny and Luna..." I tuned out after the Professor said my name. I looked over at Luna she was smiling her devilish but innocent smile. I looked at her face and noticed that it felt like she was staring into my soul. "I think I am finally understanding my feelings. I think I'm in love with a girl" I thought to myself.