The Falling in Deep

I opened the door and went over to my bed and got out my spare robe and uniform and got changed, it was dinner time and I went to the Great Hall. I started down at the Gryffindor table and start to eat Hermione sat next to me "hello" I greeted "hi" she replied pulling food to her plate I looked across the room and spotted Luna we made eye contact she smiled and waved flustered I returned the favor. Hermione tapped my shoulder "who is that?" She asked. I felt my cheeks turn red "um, just a friend her name's Luna". I said looking down at the table. Trying to stop myself blushing. "OK" Hermione replied starting to eat. I looked up from the table and saw Ron and Harry talking "what does it feel like to be in love with a girl?" I asked trying not to sound suspicious. "Why?" Ron asked curiously. "Just want to know" I replied. "Well, I guess you stare at them and can't stop thinking about them. What did you want to know again? Do you like a girl?" Ron said in slight disgust. "No no. I just want to know if someone likes me" I said looking away from them and eating my chicken. "Ok," Ron said shoveling food into his mouth. I looked up from my plate realizing that my eyes kept wondering over to Luna without knowing. I could have kept looking at her but I was pulled out of my trance when Hermione tapped my shoulder and said "you're staring at your friend". I stood up and walked out of the Great Hall as fast as I could without drawing too much attention to myself. As I got out of the hall I walked around the corner and ran to my dorm room. I jumped on my bed and crawled under the blankets and started crying. I cried for what felt like forever then I guess I fell asleep because the next thing I remember is waking up to my friends coming into the dorm. I sat up and looked around the room was dark, I got out of bed and walked to the common room and saw Hermione. She looked at me "I'm sorry that I upset you, I didn't mean to". She said looking very sorry. I sat down next to her "I think I like a girl" I said not making eye contact. "Yeah I think so too," Hermione said smiling.