More Than Friendship

"Ginny, are you ok?" Luna said softly. I sniffled an "I'm fine can you just go please" but all I wanted to do was burst open the door and proclaim my love for her but I couldn't do that she would think that I'm strange. I opened the door slowly and saw Luna still there I ran over to her and gave her a hug trying not to break down to her. She slowly lowered herself to the ground still hugging me. "Why don't you just tell me what's wrong?" she asked stroking my hair. "I would but I can't I don't even understand what is going on". I said wiping the tears away from my face. "Try to explain it maybe I can help". Luna said starting to plait my hair. "If I tell you then you can't hate me," I said. "Ok," she said still smiling. "Well, I think that I like you, more than a friend," I said quietly. "I know what you mean, I like you to," she said smiling her misty and far away smile. "Really?" I asked surprised. "Yeah I can't stop thinking about you but it's normal for me I liked my first girl and 7. I walked over to her and asked her to be my girlfriend she said yes and we ran home and said we were getting married". Luna said recalling the memory. "That's sweet," I said. "Then my mother died and we moved never to see each other again," Luna said looking a little sad. "Luna Lovegood will you be my girlfriend?" I asked looking at her beautiful eyes. Luna smiled looking back at me "yes of course" she replied kissing me softly on the cheek. I could feel myself blushing madly but I didn't do anything about it. I stood up lending a hand to help Luna up when she held my hand it felt like I could do anything and nothing could stop me. I helped her up a little bit fast and she fell forward I court her and she giggled it was so cute that I couldn't help but laugh too. I put my arms around her and gave her a hug "thanks" I said leading her out of the bathroom by her hand.