Love Potion for Sale

What if the most handsome in the campus falls in love with the ugliest girl?

Isn’t that ironic?

Or is it just a proof of ‘Opposites Attract’?

Or maybe, there’s something fishy behind it?

PROLOGUE;

She was walking too fast and that it seemed like she’s ready to bump into everyone just to get where she is going. Then she stopped in front of a small house. Pasted on the door was a sign saying: “Love Potion for Sale.”

She knocked for a couple of times and after some minutes, the door opened.

“Oh, it’s you!” an old lady with a creepy smile appeared. “What’s up?”

.

.

.

.

“Why is that the potion just lasted for a day?” she asked as she sat down on a chair.

“What? I never heard that from my past clients!” the old woman snapped.

“Then why so?”

“Are you sure he’s the only one who drank it?”

FOREWORD;

DISCLAIMER | © JESSIECHO951025 2012 All rights reserved.

The plot of the story was exclusively owned by me. Any stories with the same plot are purely coincidence. Any distribution by any means is strictly prohibited. I do not own any of the artists mentioned. This story will never represent those in real life.

AUTHOR’S NOTE

I hope that you would like the plot of my new story. The plot just came to my mind when I once wondered if LOVE POTIONS were for real. You must be wondering about that too. And now, because of that…

You’ll find out if LOVE POTIONS were for real….