Claiming My Prize

Durarara one-shot - Shizaya (Shizuo x Izaya)

Super ultra mega Shizaya smuuuuut!!!!!!! XD

Oh yeah i get my surgery on the end of the month........ Damn

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"I-ZA-YAAAAAAA!"

Izaya chuckled as he said, "Looks like it's time to get running again."

"GET BACK HERE YOU DAMN FLEA!"

Shizuo's words echoed through the alley as he was chasing Izaya. Izaya was calmly dodging his enemy's attacks while having full coordination of his body, running away. Today was not the day Izaya would get caught, neither would Shizuo let his prey get away.

"Catch me if you can, Shizu-chan!"

"I'm going to kill you Izaya!"

Shizuo tore off a sign post in his way and threw it at Izaya. Unfortunately for the broker, the post had hit him and he tripped, his body sliding against the concrete, leaving blood trails.

Catching up to Izaya's laying body and panting lightly, Shizuo says, "Caught you."

"Then kill me already. Didn't you always wanted to do that?"

Shizuo got irritated at Izaya for no good reason. He was thinking of ways to kill the flea but what came to his mind was humiliating the information broker before anything else.

Now that I think about it, I never really had the guts to kill him in a horrible way.

Shizuo picked up Izaya by the collar and looked at him dead in the eye and said, "I ain't gonna kill you , YET."

And sensing Izaya's body trying to escape, Shizuo started strangling Izaya, making the smaller man gasp for air. "I think I'm going to have some fun of my own first." Shizuo gives Izaya a playful grin while Izaya gives him a disgusted look.

The blonde let loose of his grip on Izaya's neck and dragged him to his home. Once inside, he threw the shorter man on his bed and ripped his clothes off.

Embarrasment filled Izaya's void of emotions as his face grew red at what had just happened. "What the hell are you doing?"

"Claiming my prize."

"Wh- Ngh!" Izaya was cut off as Shizuo started licking the shell of his ear. He tried pushing the bartender away but his strenght had abandoned him which made his arms clumsily roam Shizuo's chest.

Meanwhile, Shizuo kissed his way down to Izaya's neck. He found a sensitive spot and sucked on it, getting a pleasured moan from Izaya. Realizing the humiliating sound that had come out of his mouth, Izaya tried to cover his face but Shizuo beat him to it by kissing the his thin lips.

"Mmph!"

Izaya couldn't let out a proper moan because he was still being kissed by Shizuo and his nipples were being played with.

What is this smell? It's different from the usual. I want more. Shizuo's thoughts were trailed as he sniffed Izaya while they were still deep in the kiss. He pulled back to let Izaya breath in air and took the chance to suck on his nipples.

"Ah-ah! Sh-Shizu-chan, stop!"

"No. Not until I'm full."

Shizuo kept licking Izaya's nipples until they got hard and red. Then, putting his tigh between Izaya's legs, he could feel the erection his enemy had, along with a supressed moan.

"Do you really want me to stop now?" Shizuo looks at Izaya, full of lust and a devilish grin on his face.

Panting, Izaya answers, "Since it's come to this, I can't do anything about it right?"

Suddenly, Shizuo took in Izaya's whole dick in his mouth and sucked on him. Izaya gave out a very surprised squeak that later became seductive moans, making Shizuo's already hard cock get bigger.

Amazing, his smell is all over now.

"Ah! Ah! Shizu-chan! I'm coming!"

Being said those words, Izaya came inside Shizuo's mouth and Shizuo swallowed. Then he got a bottle of lube from his drawer and coated his fingers with it.

Laying down beside Izaya, Shizuo embraced the panting broker and nudged his entrance with his fingers. When he felt Izaya turning to lean on his chest, he put in a finger and slowly thrust it in and out.

After a while, Shizuo put in another finger and thrust faster, looking for Izaya's good spot. He knew that he had found it when Izaya gripped his shoulders and arched his back, screaming with pleasure.

"Ah! Ngh! R-right there! Ah!"

Shizuo kept thrusting his fingers while looking at Izaya's red face until the shorter man's entrance became wide enough. The bartender sat up on his knees and unbuckled his belt, unzipped, and took out the whole of his glory.

He covered his own dick with lube and slowly slipped it inside Izaya.

"Ngah! Argh! Shizu-chan! It's too big!"

"Shut up."

After a few moments, Shizuo's dick was halfway inside Izaya. He waited until Izaya could adjust and said, "M-move dammit!"

"With pleasure."

Shizuo started moving his dick in and out, slowly, so as not to break Izaya. He could feel his heartbeat pounding as he thrust his dick into Izaya.

"So t-tight!"

Shizuo put both his arms on either side of Izaya and felt Izaya thrusting his hips against him, keeping up with his pace.

What is this? This smell? And my heart, why do I feel this way? Shizuo couldn't think properly from the pleasure he was feeling while thrusting in Izaya.

"Ah~ Shizu-chan! Faster!"

Shizuo complied with Izaya's demands and thrust as fast as he could in the position he was in. Seeing that Izaya was screaming pleasure, he could only get bigger and flipped the shorter man for him to be on all fours.

Shizuo continued to pound Izaya until he realized what he was feeling for his sworn enemy.

I can't believe this.

"Ah! AH! AH! Shizu-chan I'm coming! Aaaaaaahhh~!"

Izaya came over Shizuo's bed, Shizuo coming shortly after inside Izaya. Izaya collapsed sidewards while and Shizuo collapsed over him.

"Ngh! Shizu-chan, you're heavy!"

Shizuo moved to over where Izaya's back would be and hugged him there.

"I wonder, when have I fallen for you?"

"Wha-" Izaya's head was turning to face Shizuo but his words were cut off by Shizuo's lips on his.

So gentle. Izaya thought, as he kissed back the bartender.

When the two broke the kiss, Shizuo buried his face on Izaya's shoulders and fell asleep with a deep sigh.

Izaya's hand slowly crept up to touch Shizuo's hair and he whispered to himself, "I love you too."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Please comment and vote!

Hope you enjoyed! :3 ^^

--fujoshiHEART--

I'm using the wifi of a coffee shop in Korea right now -_- too bad I'm using my phone. Oh well..

x.X J.Y