Keep Your Voice Down

18+ smut content. 

Hikaru x Kaoru

____________________________________________________________________________

Summer has come and the members of the Ouran High School Host Club have decided to go on a trip overseas. Haruhi was very much against this, being the only commoner in the bunch. But she knew nonetheless that her efforts were useless. Tamaki had already asked Kyouya to make Haruhi a passport. The twins were excited. They were used to travelling outside of Japan but it still made them excited because of the experiences you can make, and they always traveled together. Honey was excited for the sweets he would be able to taste and he was so happy that flowers seemed to pop out around him. Mori just nodded and smiled at the happy Honey.

"Tama-chan, where are we going this time?" Honey asked excitedly, hugging his rabbit tight.

"Hm. I haven't decided yet. Where do you guys wanna go?" Tamaki replied.

"I still think going overseas is a bit overboard." Haruhi said with an ounce of defeat in her voice.

"Haruhi was that supposed to be a pun?" The twins said in unison, as always.

"Eh? No?" Haruhi looked at the twins blankly and they nodded, looking at her with the same expression.

"I wanna go to Hawaii!" Honey twirled around, very much excited.

"Honey senpai. Sorry but a trip to Hawaii is a bit expensive this time. And club funds aren't enough for all of us to go there." Kyouya raised his glasses and looked at Honey from his chair while his hand rested on the keyboard of his computer.

Haruhi was about to sigh out of relief but Honey spoke up even before she could.

"Even if I pay for the expenses?" Honey looked at Kyouya, his eyes shining.

Kyouya computed something on his calculator and smiled at Honey. "It's settled then. Hawaii it is."

"EH??? No way!" Haruhi complained.

"Yosh! Hawaii better get ready for our beautiful selves. Ahahaha!" Tamaki praised himself mostly.

"Mm." Mori nodded.

"Wah wah! Hawaii!" The twins exclaimed, excitedly.

Haruhi had given up and slumped on the floor. There was no way to get out of this plan anymore.

"Alright then. Hikaru, Kaoru, you do have a vacation house in Hawaii don't you?"

"Yep yep. And it's right next to the beach." Hikaru said.

"Plus, it has enough rooms for all of us." Kaoru explained.

"Mhm. It's settled then. We leave next week and will be staying at the Hitachiin's vacation house for a week." Kyouya started typing away at his computer. A blank expression on his face.

"Ah Hawaii! The beautiful beaches and amazing volcanoes. My heart thumps with joy for this trip!" Tamaki was being dramatic again.

"Yay! Hawaii! Hawaii!" Honey twirled around the room, swinging his rabbit.

"Haa. There's no escaping this now." Haruhi complained.

A week later, the members of the Host Club were gethered in Narita airport. Haruhi was waiting for Kyouya to give them plane tickets but all she received was her new passport. The twins were holding hands, whispering to each other. Hikaru blushed and looked away while Kaoru smiled. Honey had clung on to Mori and Tamaki was trying to talk to Haruhi but was ignored ultimately.