I'm Jealous

An Ereri one-shot! I've always wanted to write one :3  And yes, I like Levi as the seme

Smut---

Enjoy!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Levi was once again cleaning his already clean room. But he insisted on keeping on cleaning all because of one boy: Eren Jeager.

Eren kept on roaming around Levi's room, looking at his things and therefore, according to Levi, is "making the dust settle". But Eren couldn't help roaming around, seeing that irritated face of his heichou. He wanted to see more of that face and make fun of him that way.

"Levi, what's this?" Eren pointed at a faded picture.

"A picture, what else? Now get out of my room." Levi answers, annoyed at the fact that Eren was still in his room, roaming around.

"I know it's a picture. I meant what's with it? It's like, old."

Levi took a close look at the picture Eren was holding. He got more annoyed that Eren found that picture which he tried to keep hidden in his drawers.

"It's old, just like you said. Now put it back and get out."

"Eh? With the way you tried to hide it, I feel like you treasure it more than you do me."

"What are you implying?"

"I'm jealous. It's like this picture is more important than I am."

Levi gave out a sigh and took off his bandanna. Then he took the picture in Eren's hands and tore it to pieces.

"It's just a picture. What are you getting jealous of?"

"What's the story of it first."

"There's nothing to it. I was planning to burn it anyway."

"Come on, tell me."

Eren hugged Levi from behind and pried him even more to tell. Levi started to get more annoyed.

"I said it's nothing!" Levi shouted. Eren was surprised at how Levi suddenly snapped, even though he was used to him snapping like that. This was just, different.

Eren could see the pain and anger in Levi's eyes, and he felt sorry.

"I'm sorry Levi, I didn't mean to."

Instead of answering, Levi threw Eren on his bed and climbed on top of him.

"L-Levi?" Eren's face made a slight blush.

"Eren, have I ever tried to make you jealous?"

"U-um, no."

Levi bent over to Eren's face and his lips brushed Eren's as he said, "Then why be jealous of a stupid picture?"

Before Eren could say anything, Levi put his lips to the brunnette's and forced his lips open. Their tounges wresteled with each other. Eventually, Levi won and explored the caves of Eren's mouth. Eren tried pushing Levi away to breath but Levi took both his hands and tied them to the bed post with a rope from his desk cabinet.

Eren could only be surprised when Levi pulled away from the kiss.

"L-Levi? What is this?"

"Punishment."

Levi licked his lips and gave Eren a devil-like grin. Eren felt frightented of that smile but at the same time, his anticipation got bigger.

Eren's face was red as he stammered, "W-what p-punishment?"