You Better Take Responsibility

Gintama!!!!!! :3 like I said, I don't ship them when I'm watching. Except Ouran and K

Enjoy Hijikata being an uke to Gintoki this chapter XD

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Gintoki invited Hijikata to a drink at the bar. After a few shots, they went home. To Hijikata's. Gintoki had followed him.

Because when they were drinking, Gintoki put in a drug into Hijikata's drink. Hoping to see if it would work on his beloved.

"Why the hell do you have to follow me home?" Hijikata complained.

"Don't you want to be escorted by the great Gin-sama Hijikata-kun?"

"What great Gin-sama. All I see is a lousy Yorozouya."

"Hey! That's mean."

"What's mean is you pestering me all the time."

Finally, the two men reached Hijikata's home but before Gintoki could completely come in, Hijikata shut the door with Gintoki's face stuck on it.

"Aw, come on Hijikata-kun. Let me in."

Hijikata glared at Gintoki and sighed. Eventually he let Gintoki in after a number of pleases and pouts. Hijikata couldn't shake off the warm feeling in his chest that made him heart thump every time he looked at Gintoki.

Hijikata would never admit it but he knows he loves Gintoki. On the other hand, Gintoki was very loud with the way he felt which made Hijikata uncomfortable every time he was with Gintoki.

All of a sudden, Hijikata felt dizzy which made him stumble upon Gintoki. Gintoki caught Hijikata in his arms easily and gave out a fake worried smile.

"Ah, sorry. I must be a little drunk." Hijikata said.

He tried to get up but he kept stumbling which made Gintoki smile even more. Hijikata took a glance at Gintoki but all he saw was the man he loved waiting to be inside him. Damn, what is wrong with me?

"You okay?" Gintoki asks Hijikata while holding on to his arm.

"Y-yeah. I'm f-fine." What the fuck, I'm stammering?

"Geez, I was expecting it to work a little earlier." Gintoki accidentally mumbled which made him instantly cover his mouth and recieve a death glare from Hijikata.

"Gintoki, what did you do?" Hijikata slowly said.

"Ehehe. I-I don't know what you're talking about." Gintoki gave a weak smile and raised his shaking hands to shrug.

"You fucking bastard. You drugged me didn't you?" Hijikata slowly rose to his feet, walking towards Gintoki, who was helplessly shrinking back against the wall.

"L-look, Hijikata-kun, i-it's not like that!" Gintoki had both his hands raised, in case he had to defend himself and run away again with an unsuccessful plan to be with his beloved.

Hijikata slowly walked over to Gintoki, glaring at him. When he was inches away, Gintoki raised his hands in a defensive manner and closed his eyes, averting his face so he wouldn't get a direct hit.

Gintoki was expecting a throw punch from Hijikata but what he got was a lustful kiss.

"You better take responsibility for making me like this."

"Eh?"

Suddenly, Hijikata fell to his knees and started unzipping Gintoki's pants. Hijikata took out Gintoki's dick and sucked on the tip, gradually taking the whole thing in.

"Woah!" Gintoki felt surprised and immediately got hard when Hijikata got to the base.

After a few minutes Hijikata had a pace going while sucking and licking Gintoki's dick. When he sucked Gintoki's dick to the back of his throat, he hummed softly, getting a very pleasured moan from the yorozouya.

Hijikata deep-throated Gintoki again, this time humming louder, making the dick inside his mouth twitch. It was taking Gintoki a lot of self-control not to fuck Hijikata's mouth but when Hijikata did it a third time, Gintoki's restraint broke so he started thrusting in Hijikata's mouth.

A few minutes and deep throats later, Gintoki came in Hijikata's mouth, flooding it and making the milk-like substance flow out to drop on the floor.  Hijikata looked up at Gintoki with a very lustful look. 

Gintoki pushed Hijikata on the futon and started taking his clothes off. Slowly, he kissed his way from Hijikata's neck and sucked on his nipples. Hijikata, being drunk and drugged, gave out sweet moans that made Gintoki suck harder.

When Gintoki got to Hijikata's throbbing dick, he kissed the tip and licked slowly starting from the base. Hijikata's moans got louder every time Gintoki would tease him.

"Hng. Ah! G-Gintoki."

Gintoki went on to taking in Hijikata's dick. He reached for the lube he had been carrying with him and poured some on Hijikata's ass. He then pulled away from sucking off Hijikata and looked at his face while he put in a finger.

He could see Hijikata's unfocused eyes, his lips parting when he breaths, the way he closed his eyes and bites his lip when Gintoki would thrust another finger in, and the way he looked at him with passion and lust.

"Hah! Ngh! G-Gintoki. I-I ah!"

"Hijikata-kun. You look so sexy." Gintoki licked his upper lip and continued thrusting his fingers. "Now tell me, what do you want?"

"I-I ah! Haa. Ngh. I... I want you!"

Gintoki immediately took out his fingers and thrust in suddenly, making Hijikata yelp and gasp. He continued thrusting without pausing for Hijikata.

"Sorry, I want to be rough tonight."

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Gi-Gin-Gintoki! Hah! Ah!"

Gintoki kept thrusting while hugging Hijikata. Hijikata's hands dug onto Gintoki's back, making scars. Gintoki kissed Hijikata and kept up a faster pace, nearing the climax. He pushed in deeper before he came, along with Hijikata.

"Hiji-kata."

"Aah! Gintoki!"

Gintoki dropped beside Hijikata, who was panting very deeply. He kissed his beloved sweetly on the lips, mumbled "I love you Mr. Policeman" and went to sleep. Hijikata watched him sleep while touching Gintoki's white hair.

The next morning, both woke up at the same time. Gintoki was mumbling nonsense while Hijikata felt pissed and shocked. When Gintoki came to his senses, he realized that Hijikata might remember everything that happened the other night.

Gintoki looked over to Hijikata with a sorry look on his face only to see that Hijikata was smoking a cigarette. He was hoping very much that Hijikata would not remember anything.

"Oi."

"Y-yeah?"

Hijikata looked at Gintoki with anger in his eyes. Gintoki tried to slide away from the anger that was brewing beside him but he was too late.

Gintoki blacked out by a punch so hard and Hijikata screaming, "YOU FUCKING IDIOT!"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

:3

So guys, i know i haven't been active recently. And I'm not gonna make a sorry excuse because it just makes me look stupid. But! Thank you for you patience. I will try my best to be more active. Thank you all so much for the support.

Don't forget to comment any pairings you want me to write and if i know them, I'll write a chapter. Oh and vote for this chapter if you liked it XD

Naughty Gintokis and drugged Hijikatas,

x.X J.Y