I Know You Do And I Love You Too

Tiger & Bunny!

i don't really watch the anime or read the manga but the doujinshis are hella cute xD

sorry for the wait and hope you guys will enjoy this one-shot!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

There was a time in Kotetsu's life when he would play around with women as his one-night stands. But lately, he found himself to be bored of the normal sex. So he started to seek out the gays and would have them as his one-night.

Barnaby, being very much in love with Kotetsu, was always looking for chances to talk with him, maybe even get to sleep with him. But everytime he thought he got that chance, Kotetsu would slip away with yet another one-night stand.

One night, Barnaby was sitting on his couch, thinking of Kotetsu while watching a show on his television when his doorbell rang. He opened the door to find Kotetsu smiling, raising a plastic bag that was most probably filled with beer.

"Bunny-chan! Let's drink tonight!" Kotetsu greeted with a big smile.

"Eh, sure. But weren't you going out to the gay bars again?"

"Not tonight. I don't feel like it."

"Okay then. Come on in."

Barnaby was excited to let Kotetsu in. He didn't expect him to come to his house for a drink. He was very happy with what was happening; even if a part of him was sad and wished that Kotetsu would know.

Two hours into drinking beer and more beer, Kotetsu's face was very much red, being drunk. Barnaby was only able to drink three cans because he didn't want to end up doing stupid things in front of Kotetsu.

Kotetsu gave out a sigh and complained how work was starting to get harder these days. Barnaby only agreed and didn't talk much. He was drinking the can he was holding while taking a small peek at Kotetsu.

Kotetsu watched Barnaby as he drank the beer, watching the adam's apple on his throat going up and down as he swallowed. He started licking his lips and caught Barnaby peeking at him while drinking. When Barnaby had put down the can, Kotetsu leaned over to him and kissed Barnaby on the lips.

Barnaby's expression clearly said surprised with a bit of a blush. Kotetsu leaned in again for another kiss but Barnaby put up his hands to stop him.

"K-Kotetsu-san?"

Kotetsu held Barnaby's hands and kissed him, despite the younger man's body movements protesting. He pushed deeper and slipped his tongue in. Barnaby's eyes widened and pushed Kotetsu's massive body away from him.

"Kotetsu-san please stop this! You're drunk

"Maybe I'm not. I've seen how you look at me Bunny."

Barnaby's heartbeat raced as he denied what Kotetsu had said. "I-I don't know what you're talking about!"

"Liar. If that's not true, how are you this hard from a kiss?" Kotetsu gripped Barnaby's throbbing dick as he flinched from the sudden grasp. "Just say what you want to say already."

Kotetstu bent down and started unzipping Barnaby's pants and took out his dick. He then started to lick from the base upwards. Barnaby felt weak against the feel of Kotetsu's mouth.

Kotetsu started sucking gently on Barnaby's hard cock, making it irresistible for the younger man to moan. But Barnaby held on, trying to push Kotetsu away. Kotetsu started sucking deeper and harder, making small sounds to make the back of his throat vibrate until finally, Barnaby gave in and gave out a quiet moan.

Kotetsu smiled and sucked harder, making Barnaby go crazy.

"Fani chuft come arledeh (Bunny just come already)" Kotetsu muttered in between sucks.

Barnaby couldn't take it anymore. If Kotetsu was there in front of him, sucking him off, he might as well enjoy it. There was also a chance that Kotetsu might not remembered anything that happens in the morning because of the alcohol in his system.

Barnanby snapped. He started thrusting his hips against Kotetsu's mouth, choking the 45 year old man. Barnaby kept thrusting until he came in Kotetsu's mouth, dropping his head on his chest, panting.

Kotetsu choked and coughed, dripping saliva mixed with the white substance. When Kotetsu had calmed down and stopped coughing, Barnaby raised his head and kissed him gently, hoping very bad that Kotetsu would forget about everything that happens that night.

"Bunny..."

"Kotetsu-san I-" Barnaby started to say. The words wouldn't come out.

Kotetsu looked up at him, dazed and face flushed red, waiting for whatever Barnaby had to say. "Bunny?"

Barnaby looked straight into the eyes of Kotetsu and his feelings had poured out of his mouth.

"Kotetsu-san I LOVE YOU!"

Kotetsu snapped out of his trance, his eyes widening just a bit. Then he closed his eyes, dropped his head and smiled. When he looked back up at Barnaby, his eyes gleamed with excitement and he was smiling dearly.

"Bunny-chan. I know you do and I love you too."

Barnanby couldn't believe his ears. Kotetsu confessing his love in front of him. He was so happy he actually started tearing up and cried. Kotetsu embraced him and the two deepened to a kiss. Later they had, for the first time, connected and made love.

The next day, Kotetsu woke up with a headache but that didn't bother him cause he felt good. He finally made Barnaby tell him his real feelings and he was also able to confess back. He was with someone he loved and that someone loved him back.

No more playing around then, Mr. Wild Tiger. Kotetsu thought to himself. He looked over beside him and saw Barnaby sleeping soundly. Kotetsu smiled and got out of bed, put on his clothes, and went to prepare them some food.

As he was cooking, he felt the kind of happiness he never felt before and he felt good about it. So this is how it feels to be in love huh? Not bad at all.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Let me just say.....

College is not boring..... It's hard and kinda pressuring but worth it *shrugs*

But eh...

Hope you guys like this chapter!

and sorry for the lack of smuttiness >.<

yes, i'm in college..... and that takes some time outta me to write for some stories. I might update Love is Forbidden soon, just not sure when. Pretty sure a lot of you were waiting very long. But the wait is nearly over!

Thanks again so much for the votes and reads and comments you guys give me. They mean a lot to me! Seeing that Are We Forbidden reached 2k reads made me really happy xD

so, until the next chapter! ;o

-fujoshiHEART-

x.X J.Y