Summer- Part two.

Hey guys! Sorry this took so long! I've been super busy with my acting and drumming that I hardly had any time to update! Unless you didn't read the chapter title, this is part two of summer. It's just Liv staying at Rennie's house, really. Not much. Anyway, hope you enjoy second year! - Ella.

I sat on my bed, reading a letter Alex had sent me.
Dear Rennie ( it said)
I'm sorry, but I can't come to your house this week. My Dad grounded me for smashing a plate while I was washing up. Tell Liv I said hey. See you in September!
- Alex.

I tried to ignore the faint tears filling up my eyes, I was so looking forward to Alex coming over. With his perfect messy brown hair and his shockingly blue eyes... I was getting too carried away..

A car beeped outside my house, I looked out the window and saw Liv saying her goodbyes to her Dad. I ran downstairs and opened the door.
"Hey Liv." I greeted as Liv walked over to the house.
"Hey. Is Alex here?" Liv replied. "Have you been crying?"
"No and maybe." I hugged Liv and closed the front door.
"Let me guess. You have a crush on Alex and you're sad because he can't come." Liv guessed correctly. I blushed and felt my hair turn pink.
"You do!" Liv gasped.
"Yeah..." I admitted.

Dora poked her head around the door of the kitchen.
"Has lil Bethy got a crush?" She smirked.
"Shut up, Dora the explorer." I said, pulling Liv upstairs.
"Every time.." I heard Dora mutter before walking off.

"That was interesting..." Liv said as we came into my bedroom.
"It's normal. She always gets all soppy when I'm in love." I shrugged. "Sit down. You tired?"
Liv nodded. "Very. It's not exactly a short journey from London to.. Rhyl, is it?" I nodded. "Took us about six or seven hours."

"So what do you wanna do?" I asked. "We've got monopoly."
"Only if I'm the banker." Liv replied.
I nodded. "Game on."
I ran downstairs to get the monopoly board and pieces. When I got back upstairs I set up the game.
"Magic monopoly. Instead of choosing your piece, the piece chooses you. Like this." I looked down at the pieces and held out my hand. The dog piece jumped into my hand. "Simple really. And you can choose the colour." I looked down at the dog. "Magenta." The dog turned magenta, Liv stared at it in amazement and shock.

"I love magic." She whispered.

"Your turn." I informed Liv. She nodded and looked down at the pieces, then held out her left hand. The piano piece jumped into her hand. The pieces left over moaned and jumped back into the box.
"Um... Crimson.." Liv said uncertainly. The piano in her left palm turned crimson.

The piano and the dog jumped onto the GO Square and the game began. Five minutes later, Liv's piano landed on the 'go to prison' square. It hopped over to the 'prison' square and, just then, a giant iron bar cage formed around Liv.
"What?!" She half screamed.
"Oh yeah. Forgot about that." I admitted. The game continued.

Basically, many bought places and iron bars later, the game was over.
"That was fun." Liv sighed, grinning and stacking her money back into the box. "What's the time?"
"Umm.." I looked at the clock on the wall, "1:30 am. Wait, 1:30 am?! Bloody hell. No wonder I'm starving."
"We should go to sleep." Liv suggested, yawning. I nodded and slammed my face on to my cushion, falling asleep almost immediately.

I walked into my bedroom and opened the drawer to get out my hairbrush. But it wasn't there, something else was. It flew out of the drawer and hovered in the air. Then, out of nowhere, it turned into Dora.. She was being ripped limb from limb... By.. By a werewolf... I screamed and collapsed. The werewolf walked towards me.. It pounced...

I woke up, sweating.
"Just a dream." I whispered.
I looked around the room and saw Liv looking over at me, it seemed that she was about to get up to wake me up. I looked down at my hair and saw it was as white as snow.
"You were screaming.." She told me, "I was about to wake you up... What happened?"
"Boggart." I replied simply.
"Oh. Has your boggart changed now, considering the last one actually happened?"
I nodded. "I need to get revenge on Ari for telling everybody."
"Don't Rennie.. Please.."
I rolled my eyes.

"Beth. Hey Beth. Wake up." Dora whispered into my ear.
"Go awayyy." I muttered, rolling over.
"We've got chocolate." Dora said.
"I'll be downstairs in five minutes." I said, sitting up. And I was.

"Why do you love chocolate so much?" Liv asked me as I sat eating chocolate.
"Well, chocolate is poisonous to dogs, a werewolf is a type of dog, I'm a werewolf. Therefore, it kills the Werewolf in me." I answered.
"Beth.. That doesn't actually work..." Dora said, looking up from a book.
"I could.." I said quietly.
"It doesn't..."
Well... I'm never going to eat chocolate again.... Wait no that's a stupid idea. BAD RENNIE.

The next few days went by smoothly. On the last day of Liv's visit, we went to the park.

I sat on a swing. "This week's gone so fast.."
"I agree." Liv agreed. "Do you know those kids?"
I looked behind me where Liv was looking. Dear Merlin. Trinity and Patience. My two Muggle bullies.
I sighed. "Unfortunately."

Trinity, popular, pretty and perfect. What every girl wants to be.
Charity, mean, mighty and 'mazing. Trinity's little sidekick bully.

"Aww look! Morphy's got a friend!" Trinity yelled, attracting more attention from the other kids.
" Go away, Trinity." I said through gritted teeth.
"Go away Trinity." Trinity mimicked. The other kids laughed. "Why should I?"
I was about to retort when Liv spoke, "Because my Father is the prime minister, and I could easily telephone him."
"Shit." Trinity said, then ran off with her followers.

"Thanks." I said, hugging Liv.
"Anytime." She replied. "I think that's Father's car."
"Yep. It is. See you in September then."
Liv nodded and walked back to the house to collect her belongings. She came out of the house five minutes later and got into the car.

I waved goodbye from my front door then went back inside.
"She's nice." Dad said from behind his newspaper.
"Yeah." I said. "She really is."