Who Am I? - Karma and Miku's Time

Backtrack to the house of Nagisa Shiota...

"Oi, Nagisa." Karma comes close the Nagisa after the Silicon Case is over and Nagisa returns home.

"What, Karma?" Nagisa asks.

"Remember the training last time with the three girls?"

"Yeah."

"The girl name Miku... She is oddly familiar..." Karma says, "She looks... Like the younger sister of mine."

"Really?"

"Yeah..."

Flashback for Karma...

"Onii-san!" a young girl with curly red hair smiles at Karma. She was, judging by the height, about 3-4 years old, while Karma is about 10-11. Mother and Father are those of parents who let their children grow "freely". Karma smiles. A warm one, not a sadistic one. Back then, he used to smile like that.

"Onii-san! Look what I can do!" the kid shows him a card. The card writes "Smile".

"Onii-san, do you believe in magic? Like mythical magic?"

"No, of course, I don't."

"Well, do you believe I can take your smiles away with me?"

"I don't believe that is possible."

"Well, let's try!" She pockets that card and leaves, "Come on, Onii-san! Let's go home!"

"Hai, hai... (Yes, yes...)"

Timeskip...

The little girl peeks out of the shop's door. A chilly wind blows in the middle of the night. She shivers.

The streets were quite quiet. Gome, Onii-san (Sorry, brother), I might have a plan to play hide and seek with you...

She swiftly crosses the streets. Down the roads. Through the alleyways, until she came across the little part of the street. There are boxes everywhere and in one of the boxes, a cat was cuddling inside.

Coming closer to the cat, she pats it gently. "Here, here kitty. I have come to comfort you." She whispers.

Little does she know she was not alone.

A gang walks by, around the age of high school.

The leader smirks.

He spotted the little girl.

"Hey, little girl! What are you doing here?" The leader yells.

Oh, no... She thought. I am doomed.

Dead to be exact.

All with a push, running with all her might she can, she runs.

No time to think directions. Just run.

Run as far away as she can as possible.

Before she gets killed by the giant dudes.

She didn't saw a pole as she looks back at the gang closing the gap between her.

Bang!

The head on the pole full speed.

Blackout.

Blood spreads into a small pool.

The gang runs away.

She's alone, finally.

But gravely injured. (I feel like writing poetry here for some reasons)

Timeskips to next day...