Nagisa, Karma and Akakage's Time

Akakage's POV

Okay.

Being an assassin at a young age is pretty impressive, much less surviving in this career until 17.

Don't get me wrong. I am not suggesting that you lot should be assassins.

I started my assassination career at a very young age. About the age of 8. In two years, I analyse everyone around me to the way they express different feelings. Love, Guilt, Sadness, Remorse. Down to the last step. Lying, hiding. A lot of things you have to learn during the process to be able to suit in any environment.

Trivia blessed me with the power of immortality, the basic power that records the latest form of my body shape into a crystal. As soon as near a life-threatening incident, I have to, before death, either give someone the crystal to revive again or take the crystal myself. Revival magic will be done by putting the crystal right in the middle of my chest. The same power goes for the whole Aka squad, which consists of:

Scarlet Christina (My sister)

Shiroyuki Akatsuki

Uchiha Tamura (The second last Uchiha alive)

Bermuda Triangle

They all have the exact powers. This is the power of the Aka squad. The main power known to this whole squad is Gorgon's Stare, or you can frankly say it's Medusa's Stare. This can be activated by using an extreme amount of bloodlust that can paralyse the whole body of people. Once activated, the eyes, or some of us, an eye, will turn scarlet or ruby red. As one of the first blessed, I have the strongest power to control large scales of paralysation. This gives me an advantage of either let my opponents give up in the overwhelming pressure or killing my opponents and targets.

This is why my Assassin Name is Scarlet Gorgon. The scarlet eyes that release bloodlust to pressure targets.

My sister, or Scarlet Chistina, got used to the pressure and is not affected as much as other members of the team. Her Assassin Name is Backstabber. As the name states, when I grab the attention of opponents and targets, she stabs them in the killer spots from the back. My sister is younger than me by 1 year. She is my partner and still learning assassination techniques.

Okay, I need to admit. I don't 'love' my sister. I have to protect her for Trivia's sake. She said that my sister has potential. So, for future use's sake, I need to protect her.

I registered into the Bounty Hunter Site that some Mafia Group has created and yeah. Gradually I moved up to the leaderboard of the top assassins, and get to work with Shinigami and other people. Shinigami was the first one to give me an impression of beauty in different project of assassination. So we gradually come closer and exchanges some numbers for further contact and might have brood some 'bromance'.

One day, I received a message. He texted something saying that he needs help and he is captured by a scientist.

So, me being me, I hacked into some networks and found this illegal experiment going on. I tracked the whereabouts of this laboratory and goes there as an employee.

Faking my age and profile, disguises are made and I go for the interview, lied pass it smoothly, and gets the job of a technician.

They are apparently doing some tentacle experiments with Shinigami. I have seen the rat turn into an absolute savage with the tentacles, so I stole, or copy, the database of the tentacle seed. All to do to return the debts of kindness that Shinigami has given me previously.

There was a girl that Shinigami got attached to. I find that stupid.

I have to secretly quit the job or more of being absent for no reason and escape this lab because I have new requests to kill more people.