File 11: Preparation Plan

"Akakage-san, where are we going?" Nagisa asks.

"Beika Hospital."

"Why?" Karma asks.

"Because we are going to have a meeting there."

"What meeting?" Rio asks.

"A meeting for a plan to end this sticky situation, in other words, a war plan against the organisation."

"Um... Akakage-san... Why in the hospital?" Okuda Manami asks.

"Because we are going to meet other groups that are currently in the hospital because they got attacked by the same organisation that attacked Karma-san and Nagisa-san."

"They are shot?"

"Yeah."

"How strong are these assassins?"

"Oh, this question, you can ask later to her-oh, you're here? Okay. You can ask her sooner or later. She going to be here soon."

"Really?"

"Oi, Akakage-san, what the f**k happened to Kaito's girlfriend exactly?" Rei runs to where Akakage is.

"Did you have Kaito with you?"

"He'll be here in a sec. Hospital?"

"Beika Hospital. Yes."

"Okay. The rebel action starts after the meeting?"

"Yes."

"Okay. Should I call Akatsuki and Akira?"

"I'll tell Akira. Akatsuki is still new, so she doesn't have to fight yet. Until she is able to control her powers and is able to help us, then yes, I will tell her to join some fights if needed."

"Okay."

"Oi, REI! What... huff, why did you go so fast?" Kaito catches up to Rei, then sees a group of people.

"Kaito, Assassins, follow us to Beika Hospital."

"EH?!" Kaito shouts.

Time Skip

"Makoto-san, this way."

Kazami guides Makoto to the room where Shinichi is.

"I'm at the meeting point with Makoto," Kazami says in English.

"Okay. I will bring group 3 and 4 to the spot, too."

"We are at the hospital."

"What the- Why are there so many people visiting this one room?" The Reception lady asks.

"Because this person is our friend. It's not overwhelming for him, though. He likes crowds."

"Oh... Okay..."

"Let's go."

They split into two groups and into the elevator. They then go to the room where Shinichi's in, and where everyone else is now in, including Hattori.

"So, what's this Swipeout Operation Plan?" Rei asks.

"I heard that Akatsuki's on her first mission?" Akira comes in and says.

"No one suspicious out there?"

"Yeah, Akakage-kun. Anyway, answer my question."

"Yes, she is on her way to protect the person who would get involve because of his deduction skills."

Meanwhile

"I am going to protect the Holmes of Kyoto, Yagashira Kiyotaka, and a part-timer, Mashiro Aoi. Okay, and then they are currently..."