File 6: Silicon Brutalness (Part 1)

After the case, Gorai Uchi's motive has been identified: Yamato Mafushi had been in debt for a long time, and because of that, Yamato had been cutting the salaries for employees in this company. Gorai hated him to the bones and decided to kill him. Things have been peaceful, not until Conan receives a letter.

"Haibara." Conan walks into Agasa's house. "Uh, Kudo-kun..." Haibara is still typing on her computer. "This is urgent." Conan shuts the computer in from of Haibara, and Haibara looks pissed. "What do you want, Mr. famous detective?" "There is a weird letter sent to me today. The name is 'Kudo Shinichi'. It is an invitation to a museum of antiques in Kyoto." "Why would someone want to invite a detective to a museum?" "Well, the owner of the museum is being targeted by someone. There was a threatening letter sent to him, saying that the owner will get killed, and it seems like it is a group."

After a pause, Haibara breaks the silence, "Are you going to the museum though?" "Well, as Kudo Shinichi wouldn't be good, but as Edogawa Conan, yes. I don't want to become the centre of attention again, especially with the fuzz I made up in Kyoto, I am actually afraid." Just then, Conan's phone rings. "I bet it's Ran," he says as he digs his phone out and accepts the call, "Conan-kun, Oto-san (Dad) has been invited to an antique museum in Kyoto, you wanna come?" "Sure, Ran-neechan!" Conan chirps, like a split personality from before. He cut down the call. "You're not coming?" "Hakase (Professor) is not coming, so I am not coming," Haibara says like she doesn't have a care about the world. Conan sighs, "Fine by me, Haibara."

Meanwhile: Kyoto

"Holmes-san, you ready?" Aoi says. "Sure I am. Thing is, I am getting ready for some case popping up as well. The threat letter is something serious." Yagashira replies. "Well, then, should I come?" Aoi asks. She wants to know what a case feels like. "Um, I'm not sure, but I guess." "Fine. Let's go."

Backtrack: Tokyo

Conan, Ran and Detective Mouri walks onto the train when they suddenly spot a high school class lead by a light-blue haired short boy. Then Conan spotted Amuro-san. "Amuro-san!" Conan shouts, then behind Amuro-san, he sees another girl with another boy. The boy is more tan and has a foreigner's look, the girl looks more Asian. "Ah! Amuro-san!" Ran exclaims, "What brings you here?" "Ah, someone asks me to come to the museum of antiques." "And who are they behind you?" "Oh! I got the letter, too!" The young man says it in English, "My name is Nide tia Ches, or you can call me Rosu." "Rei." says the girl next to the young man named Rosu. "Following those two, Rei-san?" Ran asks. "Yeah," Rei says.

Then Chiharu, Katsuki and Miku come on the train. "What brings you here, Miku-san?" "Ah, I got the letter. I guess your family got one, too." "Yeah." Ran and Miku starts chatting on the train to Kyoto, while Chiharu talks to Conan.

"You know, the other day, in that case," Chiharu starts whispering to Conan, "Who are the people in that Organisation? You seem to know something about them."

"Guess I have no choice but to tell you, but you need to keep it a secret."

"Fine by me."

Conan told Chiharu about the story, starting from the true identity of him and Haibara, the first encounter with the Black Organisation, to the prototype cure Haibara finished making for the drug APTX 4869, along with all the members they know so far, adding information on some of the infiltrating people from different bureaus.

"Well, that is a lot to cope with, Conan-kun." Chiharu finally says after "Conan"-kun has finished. "I know, right? A lot of changes in life, and I have to adapt instantly." "Yeah, it's just like you have a split personality," Chiharu says. The train is almost near the stop to Kyoto. "Well, time sure flies," Chiharu says it with a sigh. What they didn't notice is that there is an ominous plan bound to happen as a group of black figures approaching the same place as the museum opens.