Character profiles.

Lola Mae Revi'ar.

Age: 12.

Birthday: June 15, 2007.

Zodiac: Gemini.

Best friend: Isabelle Woodlight.

Status: Victor of the 74th anual Hunger Games, oldest Revi'ar child, healer.

Physical appearance: Blonde hair, blue eyes, long legs, 5'0.

Likes: Being outdoors, books, music, spending time with her siblings and friends, animals, learning, dance, art, photography, healing/helping others, small spaces as they make her feel safe, theatre, libraries, languages, trying new things.

Dislikes: Being thought less of because of her age, (even though I made you this way same girl) being forced to be someone she's not, her visions, being doted on/having all the attention in her district, the Capital, being in a huge and open area, wasting time/inactivity, fancy things.

***

Scott Marshall Revi'ar.

Age: 12.

Birthday: June 15, 2007.

Zodiac: Gemini.

Best friend: Cameron Lakar.

Status: Sibling of the Victor of the 74th anual Hunger Games, first middle Revi'ar child, hunter/healer.

Physical appearance: Dirty blonde hair, brown eyes, average height, 5'4.

Likes: Negotiating/debating with others, music, video games, staying inside, hunting, being responsible.

Dislikes: His brothers' bad ideas, rude people, know-it-all's, being confined, repetition and routine, school.

***

Dominic Justin Revi'ar.

Age: 12.

Birthday: June 15, 2007.

Zodiac: Gemini.

Best friend: Cameron Laker.

Status: Sibling of the Victor of the 74th annual Hunger Games, second middle Revi'ar child, hunter/healer.

Physical appearance: Blonde hair, blue eyes, tall, 5'6, athletic.

Likes: Himself, video games, hunting, being popular/going to school, breaking rules, eating (honestly feel ashamed to have something in common with a common teenage bad boy.... Even though I made him...) being loud, having fun, taking care of his sister Lola.

Dislikes: Being told what to do, being the youngest triplet, having to be responsible and mature, silly rules, teachers, schoolwork.

***

Isabelle Rebeca Woodlight.

Age: 13.

Birthday: February 2, 2007.

Zodiac: Aquarius.

Best friend: Lola Revi'ar.

Status: Best friend of the Victor of the 74th annual Hunger Games, needle worker.

Physical appearance: Black hair, ice-mint blue/green eyes, average height, 5'2, slender fingers, long legs.

Likes: Spending time with her best friend Lola, art, being outdoors, colour, her family, being an only child, music, books, talking, dance, making others happy, theatre.

Dislikes: Being at home all day, school, working in groups, (ugh) being put in stressful situation (soooo exams) being ignored, her stuck up aunt, (I have one of those!) people who make fun of her family name/pride, rude customers, people who treat her like she's different because she's a wealthier family in Twelve.

***

Guinever Hope Revi'ar.

Age: 5.

Birthday: October 14, 2014.

Zodiac: Libra.

Best friend: Kayleigh Walter.

Status: Sibling of the Victor of the 74th annual Hunger Games, youngest Revi'ar child.

Physical appearance: Red hair, hazel eyes, average small child's frame, 3'4, skinny, smooth skin.

Likes: Her big sister, her mom, reading, colouring, figuring things out (puzzles, word searches, clues,) wearing pretty clothes, animals (specifically dogs,) going to school, helping her mom in the kitchen.

Dislikes: Having nothing to do, people yelling/fighting, her big sisters' visions, the Hunger Games, when people break promises, being alone, when her brothers leave everyday (they hunt but as she's 5 she just doesn't like it when they leave and she doesn't know where they are,) getting out of the bath, being cold, being too hot, anoying people, people making fun of her, being left out, feeling sad.

***

Note: For birthdays and ages, the triplets turn 13 in June. I know that since last year they were 12 and they're still 12 it'll be confusing. Lola was reaped in early August of 2018, and was crowned Victor in late August of 2018. So, she had only been 12 for a few months before being reaped. The book will start mid-March 2019 (whaaat, look at me skipping ahead in time.) They will turn 13 in two months, and the tour will start late June. That's also why Isabelle is already 13, as she's a few months older than Lola.

***

These characters will be more developed in FMG, and we'll learn more about them. This is your second last official chapter promo for FMG before it's release late this month. For other short promos, pay attention to my MB posts this month.