Jotaro Kujo: First Time

Authors note: Welcome welcome! I'm not about pussy footing around this has mature content! Beyond dirty! Enjoy you nasties!
----------

"This is where we will be staying for the night!" Mr Joestar announces as we exit the car. It was a rather nice looking hotel which we have been trekking through the dessert for days now. "Well Unfortuatly I could only get 3 rooms, its a busy time for them but we need to be here for the next 2 or 3 nights while I secure a new way of travel" he adds but none of us care.

We all get situated and I head straight to the bathroom, there was a glorious tub with jets. I rip off my clothes and jump into the burning hot water. "Oh hell yes" I say feeling my whole body heat up.

Jotaro walks in and smirks at me, "enjoying yourself?" He asks and walks to the toilet taking a piss.

"You know it" I say trying to take a peek at him. "Why don't you join me? You're always so tense baby" I say and he zips up and looks at me, I give a wink and he starts to strip.

He gets in laying between my legs, his head resting on my chest between my boobs. I rub his shoulders working the knots he developed from all our recent travel. "Hmm you do that so well, maybe you should become a massage therapist after this is all over" he says kissing my neck.

I smile and think about after this is over. "What do u want to do when this is over?" I ask and he looks into my eyes.

"I want be with you, the rest doesn't matter I'll figure it out as I go" he says kissing my jaw line. It wasn't often that Jotaro is romantic but when he is its completely unintentionally but super sweet, he is just naturally perfect.

"Well since u like marine life maybe a marine biologist?" I ask and he nods.

"I've looked into that actually, its not bad pays good and its everything I want in a job but that's still years away from what I need to be worried about" he says and sits up resting on the other side of the tub turning on the jets. "For the time being I'm focused on us getting out of here alive" he says running his wet figures through his hair.

"I have a feeling that things will be ok we all won't make it Avdol already died once and we haven't even met DIO yet bit something it telling me that it'll work out" I say and he smiles. He looks at my boobs that are jiggling from the jets hitting my back.

He reaches into the water grabbing one of my legs pulling it from the water. He kissing my ankle and slowly make his way up my leg leaving my leg resting on his shoulder as he moves on top of me and kisses me. Tongue was quickly added, I could feel his dick pressing my open pussy. My leg now almost behind my head. Polnareff walks in to see us in this position. (We were in a condo with 3 rooms and one master bathroom) he laughs loudly and leaves quickly screaming for Kakyoin.

"Yare yare daze" he says and we separate. I sit up, half out of the water to be eye to eye with him. Kiss along his jaw line moving up to his lips. I bite his lip and pump his length.

"Tonight I want you" I say be for standing and stepping out of the tub jotaro following. He grabs my hips pulling me to his chest and his dick slips between my thighs and rubbing against my folds. He slowly thrusts causing emense pleasure for myself.

"You think u can make me this hard and just walk ur happy naked ass off, no way I want something now" he says and slowly picks up the pace.