Jotaro Kujo: Family

Jotaro slammed the phone down and kicked the desk it sat on. "Dammit!" He yells, he had just heard word that his wife was coming with Mr. Joestar. He was glad she left Jolyne in New York with Suzy Q but he didnt want her or the old man here. At least the old man had a reason to come. His wife was just going to either get hurt or be in the way which is why he left her and Jolyne in America.

//Time Skip//

"Jotaro!" Ash yells wrapping her arms aeound Jotaro hugging him tightly. He pushes her off.

"Why are you here I told you to stay home" he says trying to keep his cool. "You are going to get hurt this isn't a vacation" he says and avoids eye contact with her.

Ash looks down "I missed you a lot, so does your daughter Jotaro, your never home anymore.." She says and a tear falls from her cheek. A jolt of sadness ran through Jotaro, he loves his wife and his daughter but he has work to do to keep them safe and to provide for them. "And there is something I need to tell you, you havent been answering my calls and this is important, something I thought would be better if I told you in person" she says and slowly makes her way over to him hoping to not get shoved again.

She slowly hugs him and lays her head on his chest. Oh how she missed him, she missed this, it has been 3 months since she last saw him and desperately missed him. "What is it" he says and runs his fingers through her soft hair that had grown longer since he had been away.

She suddenly remembers and looks up at him with a smile she brings his face down into a kiss. "I'm pregnant" she whispers and Jotaro freezes.

"What?" He says and backs away from her.

"I'm pregnant, about 4 and a half months in I'm starting to develop a bump its quite cute, you always loved to feel the bump didnt you hon?" She says and Jotaro felt sick, Morioh was no place for her especially pregnant what if something happened to her? "JoJo? Baby are you ok? You look sick" she says and feels his forehead.

Her touch sent warmth through him, he missed her. He never slept right without her, he felt cold and lonely without her. Even when they were in Egypt before they even formed a relationship he felt better when he slept close to her. Now she was going to bring a new life into the world another blessing into the family. Jotaro pulled her into a tight hug switching so her back was against his chest taking full advantage to place both hands on her baby bump.

Tears ran down his cheeks as he baried his face into her hair. "I love you" he said and she rested her hands on top of his guiding them under her shirt. His left hand was on the lover part of her stomach and his right was to the side and up. She pressed his hands into her stomach and he felt it. He could feel moment in her belly.

"Jotaro chili pepper got away the body is gone!" Koichis stand yells and Jotaro turns quickly to face him.

"What?!" He yells and summons Star Platinum he turned to see his wife gone. "Ash! Where are you!" He starts freaking out.

"Shh Jotaro find the enemy stand I'm ok I'm using Pulse to hide" she said Pulse being her stand which worked similarly to a chameleon. Jotaro took a breath and went inside looking for the stand or stand user.

//Time Skip//

"I guess I don't have s choice, here hold onto me" Josuke says his face bright with embarrassment. Ash turns to Jotaro who dawned a smile at the heart warming display.

"I love when you smile, you dont smile as often as you should" she says and pokes his face. Okuyasu runs up to Ash to introduce himself.

"Jotaro-San smile? That's funny! I'm Okuyasu! Josukes friend and this is my stand the Hand" he says and winks. Jotaro wraps an arm around her waist and Okuyasu noticed the look he was getting, Jotaros eyes were shaded by his hat.

"This is my wife Ash" he says and Okuyasu gives a shocked expression.

"Wife?!" He says and disappointed.

Ash grabs Jotaros hat and puts it on. "Yup! Nice to meet you Okuyasu! I'm pregnant, want to feel?" She says trying to be weirs and freak him out more. Koichi walks up and Okuyasu starts to cry into his shoulder. Ash feels bad and hugs him, "Awe its ok Okuyasu I was just messing around, I mean I am his wife and I am pregnant but I just wanted to be funny I didn't mean to hurt your feelings" she says and petted his head. He wipes his nose with his sleeve and looks at Ash who gave a bright smile.

"Sorry about him he is a bit emotional, I'm Koichi! Welcome to Morioh!" He says and Ash looks at him with a smile.

"Hi little boy! You're a cutie, how old are you" she says as if she was talking to a 5 year old.

"Oh um well" Koichi rubs the back of his neck a bit embarrassed.

"He is in the same year as Josuke and Okuyasu Ash" he says and Ash covers her mouth and apologized a bunch. They all laugh and head to a cafe.

"So you are married with a daughter and a now pregnant wife" Josuke says to Jotaro. "And that wasn't important info for me to know? I apparently have a great Niece" he says frustrated.

"I keep my personal life and my work separate there is no reason for me to tell you those things" Jotaro defends.

Ash hugs Josuke from behind while he sits talking. "Welcome to the family!" She says and kisses him on the cheek he blushes and she sits next to Jotaro who was now glaring at Jotaro. "I had to do that since SOMEONE didn't sure the circumstance are a little.. Different but your family none the less and NOT WORK!" She says and turns to Jotaro "The stand stuff is work but he is family, he should know about us and know family things. If he inherits something then that means he is part of us" she scolds him. She turns back to Josuke with a bright smile "so you will definatly have to come to some family events! Christmas or thanks giving, new years. Something we can Figure it out Suzie Q will eventually get over it, right Joseph?" She says and he waves with a smile but is clearly nervous.

Soon they headed out and Jotaro and Ash went to his hotel. She lies down on the bed taking a deep breath. "Im so tired" she says. Jotaro removed his hat and accessories now in a t-shirt and boxers he joins his wife and places his hand on her protruding belly. "Will you be back for the birth?" She asks and Jotaro looks at her.

"I believe so, I don't know how much longer this stuff here will take but a have a few more months before you do" he says and she nods. He missed Jolynes birth by a few hours, he hurried as fast as he could but he was working when she went into labor which turned into a c section cutting down the time he though he had.

"What do you want the name to be just in case" she says and he stays silent. "Considering the flight from Japan to Florida or even New York is pretty rough" she adds and he nods.

"I picked Jolynes name I think maybe you should pick this time" he says and lays his head on her chest.

"I think Jonny is a cute name, or Joy for a girl but that's keeping the jojo trend" she says laughing.

"Both are great" he says quietly he kisses her stomach and falls fast asleep.