Chapter 1: PROGRESS to NXT UK

PROGRESS World Champion William Tuazon is scheduled to wrestle his last match for the company as he defends his title against the 310 pound big man from Vienna, Austria, Walter. Will has never faced Walter, but he has battled some of the biggest men in PROGRESS and NJPW from Keith Lee to Tomohiro Ishii to Minoru Suzuki to even Bullet Club OG Bad Luck Fale all who have fallen to the Fil-Brit Brawler in which some fans call him the David of pro wrestling to the fallen Goliaths.

Commentator 1: Tonight at Chapter 74: Mid Week Matters, the main event is William Tuazon vs. Walter for the PROGRESS World Championship

Commentator 2: and this is Tuazon's last match for PROGRESS as his NJPW contract expired 2 weeks ago

After Will and Walter made their entrances. The bell rang and the match went underway.

(25 minutes later)

William landed a desperate East Meets West on Walter.

1

2

Thre- Walter got his shoulder up.

Commentator 1: no one has kicked out of the East Meets West before!

Commentator 2: and Walter is the first man to do it!

William was surprised as no one has kicked out of East Meets West. The big men he fought before all have fallen to the devastating finisher. The crowd were on their feet and chanted "this is awesome!" Both men were down on the mat. William was on his knees while Walter stumbled to the ropes.

Both men eventually made it to their feet, but William sneaks up on Walter from behind and tries to hit another East Meets West, but the 310 pound Austrian ducked and countered with the Rear Naked Choke trapping the Fil-Brit in the middle of the ring nowhere near the ropes. William desperately tries to reach for the ropes, but Walter had the choke locked in tight. The Fil-Brit Brawler soon faded and the referee called for the bell.

Announcer: here is your winner and new PROGRESS World Champion, this is Walter!

Going off character, Walter helped William to his feet and the Austrian put his hand out as he knew this was William's last match with PROGRESS. William accepted the handshake and raised Walter's arm. Walter got out of the ring to let William soak in his final moments in the ring. The crowd were on their feet giving Will a standing ovation as they chanted, "thank you Will!" He got out of the ring and waved to the crowd and bowed one last time before disappearing behind the curtain.

PROGRESS owner Jim Smallman caught up with William.

Jim: we're all gonna miss you, mate

William: it's hard to say goodbye; I'll miss PROGRESS

Jim: where will you go now?

William: I signed a contract with WWE; I'm going to wrestle for NXT UK

Jim: wow, that's where Dunne, Seven and Bate are

William: I know, I never seen them for a long time

Jim: when you get there, tell them that I said hi

William: will do, sir. Thank you for giving me this opportunity

Jim and William hugged each other.

William then went to his locker room and packed all his stuff. Then his good friend and former tag team partner, Zack Sabre Jr. stopped by in his locker room.

Zack: I'm gonna miss you, mate

William: don't make this hard for me, man

Zack: you're going to WWE, man. That's a big shot