Chapter 14: Number 1 Contender's

The main event for tonight's NXT UK episode was a triple threat match number 1 contender's match and the winner faces Pete for the UK title at the next Takeover event. The participants were Gallus' behemoth Wolfgang, Mark Andrews and Der Ring General and Ringkampf's muscle WALTER.

William has a match scheduled for tonight as he will take on the Luchador Ligero, and so is his girlfriend and UK Women's Champion Toni as she has a match against Isla Dawn.

The group were in the locker room watching the show as the first match to start was Will's match. He was already in his attire and was ready to go, but he was stopped by Toni.

Toni: before you go babe; I want to give you something for good luck

Will: and what would that be?

Toni bit her lower lip.

Toni: this...

She held his head with her hands and leaned in close to give the Fil-Brit Brawler a passionate good luck kiss. She pulled back with William having a satisfied look on his face which made Toni giggle.

Will: now I can't lose

Trent: get a room you two!

Will: we got one, but you guys are here

Tyler: whatever

Will: I gotta go babe; see you later

Toni: good luck

Will nodded and he walked to the gorilla to wait for his cue.

(In the ring)

Ligero has already made his entrance with his mask designed like a bull due to its horns, and then he waited for Will.

(Will's theme played)

After the announcer introduced Will, he got in the ring and stared down at the Luchador. Then the bell rang, and the match went underway.

(End of match)

Ligero went to the top turnbuckle and he flattened William with a frog splash.

1

2

Will got his shoulder up.

The masked wrestler went for another frog splash, but the Fil-Brit Brawler moved out of the way only for Ligero to hit the canvas. Taking advantage of the miscalculation, Will picked Ligero up and hits East Meets West.

1

2

3

Announcer: here is your winner, William Tuazon!

Will walked up the ramp and as he walked behind the curtain, he was greeted by a tight hug from Toni.

Toni: I'm proud of you, babe

Will: thank you for your support, my love

Toni: now it's my turn

Will: I know you will do good, so knock 'em dead

Toni: I will

They kissed lightly before Toni's theme hit.

Will went to the locker room to wash up before joining Dakota and the bois to watch Toni's match.

Pete: Will, your girlfriend is kicking ass right now

Will: that's my girl

In the final moments of the match, Toni set up Isla with Storm Zero. As she went for the pin, Jinny interfered and start beating down Toni.