Chapter 7: Aftermath

William can't believe it; he has a girlfriend now and his girlfriend is the NXT UK Women's Champion Toni Storm. He walked into the locker room where Trent and Tyler were watching Pete's championship match defense against Joe Coffey. He walked in with a big smile on his face which Moustache Mountain took notice.

Trent: what's with the smile, boi?

Tyler noticed a lipstick mark on Will's lips.

Tyler: and what's that on your lips?

Will: I'll answer both of your question bois, but first brace yourselves

Trent: tell us, man!

Will: it's about Toni

Tyler: what about her?

Will: as soon after she won, I ran to her and we talked

Trent: talked about what?

Will: we confessed our feelings for each other

Tyler: aww, that's adorable

Trent: so the big question is, are you two?

Before Trent could finish his question, William nodded his head signifying his friends that he and Toni are officially together.

Tyler: I knew you two will make a great couple

Trent: you're not a boi anymore, Will. You're a man

Tyler: if you two were to made a mixed tag team together, what would call yourselves?

Toni: how about Storm Brawlers?

The guys jumped a bit as Toni came in to the locker room.

Trent: you almost gave us a fright there

Will: hi champ

Toni: hi love

She walked towards him, kissed the Fil-Brit Brawler on the lips and hugged each other tight.

Trent: adorable

They sat down together and watched the final moments of Pete vs. Joe. 

(End of match)

Pete went for Bitter End, but it was only good enough for a 2 count. He went for another one again, but Joe escaped from it momentarily, but as agile is the Bruiserweight, he locked in his painful finger bending submission forcing the Gallus member to tap out quickly.

Announcer: here is your winner and still WWE United Kingdom Champion, the Bruiserweight Pete Dunne!

(Backstage)

B.S.S., Toni and Will all clapped for Pete's successful title defense as his 600+ day reign continues.

Trent: good for Peter

Tyler: now we have all of the male NXT UK titles

Trent: you damn right, Tyler

They continued watching Pete's celebration, but then the Bruiserweight was interrupted by a man who William is familiar with.

Will: what the bloody hell?

The camera showed the man who Will lost in his last match back in PROGRESS, the 310 pound Austrian and current PROGRESS World Champion, WALTER. Even Trent and Tyler were surprised.

Trent: what is he doing here?

Tyler: looking for a challenge maybe

(In the ring)

WALTER got in the ring and stared down at the Bruiserweight while the crowd sang the theme of his faction, Ringkampf. The two did their signature taunts which was WALTER doing his hands behind the back like DC Comics' villain Darkseid and Pete doing the punching in the mouth taunt to close off the event.