Amor memorias || Chapter Six

<| Author's Note |>
I am truly sorry for the extremely long wait! The wifi has been just killing itself and I've been busy with people over. Also, the story is coming to a end.. Sadly. I don't have the enthusiasm I did at the start of writing this story. But don't worry! There's another story I bet many will enjoy on the way!
> Primcey

Pidge's Pov ^-

I felt lips press against mine. My eyes widening in shock. He pulled away quickly. My head burned in pain. My vision spinning as I clenched the sides of my bed. Gritting my teeth tightly. 
"I'm sorry-" I heard him speak. The pain and dizziness washed away. I gasped, looking up to his ocean blue eyes.
"I remember!" He blinked at me. His expression showing nothing but shock and confusion. 
"Oh? What about seconds ago, do you remember that?" He stuttered, shuffling back a little.
"No." I replied, grinning ear to ear. "But if you do it again, I might."

He chuckled, leaning in. Pressing his lips against mine again. I pulled away. Smiling softly up at him. His ocean eyes twinkling with happiness.
"Congrats, sharp shooter." I yelped, twisting around. The emo boy, leaning against the wall. A mischievous grin across his face. A bucket of popcorn in his grasp.
"How long have you been standing there?" Lance glared at him.
"An hour. I mastered the ability of standing so still, ya'll can't see me." He tossed a piece of popcorn into the air. He leaned forward trying to catch it in his mouth, but it fell past his face. "Shit." He leaned down, picking up the popcorn.
"Language." Shiro appeared from the doorway, eyes narrowed to Keith. Keith huffed. Throwing the piece of popcorn at him. Shiro sighed in disappointment. 

"So, Pidge. How you doing?" He pulled a chair over. Sitting in front of Lance and I.
"Great! I remember everything." I grinned at him. Remembering Shiro and Allura having a small moment together in the kitchen. Dancing around, hand in hand. Shiro singing a song as they swayed together in harmony.
"Wait, are we ignoring the fact that Shiro is such a space dad?" Keith started, tossing another piece of popcorn into his mouth. "He told me to watch my language." 
"Ooo, watch out! Space dad will beat your ass!" I teased, holding in my laughter.

"And you talk to your brother with that mouth?" I gasped as Hunk entered with the Alteans and Floretina beside him.
"Well duh genius." I grinned at him. "I only have one mouth. Should I talk with my-"
"Okay that's enough." Shiro interrupted.
"Agreed. Instead of bickering like a pack of your Earthlings-called wolves. We should be happy, that number 5 has regain her memory." Coran walked over, pulling me into a hug.
I felt the hug largen with everyone else joining in. All smiling. I looked up at Lance, who I held my arm around. He smiled, pressing his head against mine.

We stood there, for what felt like hours. Sharing a moment a big happy family would share together.
I leaned my head against Lance's. A blush crossing my face.
"Back to real talk, are you two now a thing or what?" Keith detached himself from the group, everyone joining him.
I shrugged, letting out a laugh. A laugh with many little hiccups. Which made everyone else laugh.

Thank you all for reading this book! The number of reads it gets, makes me very happy. But I want you all to go read and enjoy @ plance_loves_writing on Instagram! They are just amazing!
Thank you! 💙💚
> Primcey