Prologue

The group of friends walk through the abandoned area, smiling and grinning cheekily and happily. Overhead, the skies are coloured deep purple. Everything else seems normal, but the sky... it's sort of sickly somehow. Nothing seems to bother the small gang of friends, they all just seem so happy for some reason.

They didn't know what was waiting for them inside the large temple they were walking up to.

The potion would effect them all in about 10 minutes, giving them enough time to get through the doors of the temple without passing out on the steps and falling to their death. That would leave the fun out of all of this, and for someone to die in front of everyone would raise awareness of something wrong.

The group consisted of five girls and five boys, most of them a pale white, some of them tanned and only one that was a different colour to the rest of them. The girls were just laughing and joking about everything, and the boys wouldn't shush. Until they got up the steps and reached the temple.

No-one seemed to talk at all now they had reached here. One of the girls, a ginger-haired female, looked down and screamed, going a deathly pale. She looked like she might throw up. It was clear she was scared of heights. One of the guys, a tall brown-haired lad, put an arm around her so he could try and re-direct her vision to the temple once again.

Then... It hit them. Nausea began to consume them and one of the girls, a blond-haired lass, immidiately fell to the floor and held her head. A tough-looking female with black hair and a small blond highlight helped her up, while the other black-haired woman just stood there with no interest to help this blondie. They go through the doors and manage to get one look around before they all hit the ground and blacked out.

And it all went downhill from there.