CHARACTER BIO

NAME: Ruka

SURNAME: Haruno

NAME MEANING: Bright Blue Flower in the Spring Field

AGE: 12 - 13

BIRTHDATE: March 28 (older by thirteen minutes).

FAMILY: FATHER - Hizashi Haruno
MOTHER - Mebuki Haruno
Y.TWIN SISTER - Sakura Haruno

LOOKS: Fair skin. Pink hair that barely passes his ears, bangs framing the sides of his face. Teal eyes, a combination of blue and green. Slender body with slight muscle tone on his arms, legs, and torso.

OUTFIT: Haruno, red, sleeveless training shirt that zips up. Bandages comfortably wrapped underneath on his torso for extra protection. Black pants that fall to his shins, basically joggers. Bandages and blue shuriken holster on his right thigh. Brown utility belt with a weapons pouch tied around his waist. Blue shinobi sandals on his feet. Mesh arm protectors on his forearms that stop before his elbows. Blue Leaf headband tied across his forehead.

PERSONALITY: Chill, and laidback. Intelligent, strategic mind, and is aware of different perspectives. He's friendly, caring, and helps people when needed. He's patient, tolerates personalities that clash with his, and he adapts to different settings. He's loyal, protective towards the people he cares about, he's fierce and determined, and selfless. Has a sharp tongue, will respond with witty and sarcastic remarks. Cool and collected, won't let his emotions get the best of him unless it's necessary. However, he is awkward and clueless when it comes to praise.

LIKES: Tea. Apples, only red and green. Books. Nice, windy, weather. Plants, nature itself. Sleeping. Cats. Weapons, collecting them. Playing strategic games, and puzzles. Being around his sister.

DISLIKES: Having to intervene between Ino and Sakura. Getting woken up. Bitter and loosely textured food. When Sasuke treats Sakura badly. Dogs. Hot, scorning, weather. Being seen as weak. Being center of attention.

HOBBIES: Listening to Sakura gush about Sasuke. Protecting Sakura. Training. Reading. Playing shogi with Shikamaru. Sleeping in, or in class. Talking to himself, mental debates, conversing with his inner. Sharpening weapons. Collecting plants. Petting cats. Talking to Sakura.

CHAKRA NATURE: Water/Suiton Release

SKILLS: Ninjutsu
Taijutsu
Strategies
Weaponry
Endurance/Strength/Speed
Flexibility/Agility
Chakra Control
Beginner Level Medical Ninjutsu

WEAPONS: Kunai
Shuriken
String
Paper Bombs
Tanto Blade
Caltrops

PICTURE: