CHAPTER 1: GRADUATION EXAM

DISCLAIMER: LOOK I MADE ANOTHER HARUNO OC, BUT DO I OWN NARUTO? ABSOLUTELY NOT! *falls, cries, and dies*

CHAPTER 1: GRADUATION EXAM

¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤

RUKA's POV
WITH CLOSED EYES, I lightly sleep in the classroom as everyone else converses. Iruka-sensei left a few minutes ago to go do something when a chunin asked for his help. So, here I am, sitting in my seat as I sleep the time away.

Although, I have my eyes closed, I can still hear my sister bicker with Ino as they try to capture Sasuke's attention. Burrowing my head deeper into my crossed arms, I lean further into the desk as I try to get comfortable. However, my nap is quickly over when I hear the door slam open.

I sigh, why is it that whenever I sleep time goes by really fast?

Mentally groaning, I open my teal eyes and watch as Iruka-sensei throws a tied up Naruto to the floor. Glancing around, I watch as Sakura squeezes her way next to Sasuke. I roll my eyes at her antics, but I should have expected it. I mean, my sister is head-over-heels on the sole Uchiha.

Though, I never understood their chemistry. I admit that Sasuke has attractive features, but his personality is very unappealing. He's completely anti-social, avoidant of any and every source of contact, and his arrogance is just plain annoying. My sister on the other hand, she's very emotional, caring, and, well, persistent. They're complete opposites, but hey, there's the saying that opposites attract.

"I still don't like him," I mutter under my breath.

"Tommorow is the shinobi's academy graduation exam and you've failed it the last two times! This isn't the time to be causing trouble! Idiot," Iruka-sensei scolds, pointing a finger at Naruto's face.

The aforementioned blond huffs, turning away. "Whatever," he sasses.

I exhale a chuckle, laughing at Iruka's irritated face. "Time for a Transformation Jutsu test! Everyone line up! Transform perfectly into me," our sensei informs, fed up.

"What?!" Almost everyone in class shouts in shock.

As we stand to get into line, Sakura suddenly rushes to my side. Well, that's before she pulls me towards the front of the line. As I groan in protest, I notice Sasuke in the front as well. I roll my eyes in understanding.

I'm usually the buffer between Sasuke and my sister. That, and she uses my acquantice with the Uchiha to her advantage. See, I could easily talk to the boy since we have interests in training, and passing our personal expectations. So, as a way to get closer to him, Sakura pushes me next to Sasuke just so she can be near him. Essentially, a middleman, or a buffer.

Standing beside the boy, I nod. "Sasuke," I greet him.

"Ruka," he glances at me, giving me a nod in return.