Rosary

Harley walked into the Garage with a clipboard in her hand filled with all the paperwork that she needed the mechanics to sign when she walked up to Opie and Jax who were working on a motorcycle they had up on a lift. "Sign here, please, boys." She said handing them both a sheet of paper without looking up from her clipboard.

The two bikes inspect her appearance closely, pretty sure the large dark tattoo that was peaking out from under her grey crop top and dipping below her ripped black jeans wasn't there just a few days ago. Neither was that small writing on her neck. "Um, Harls?" Opie said finally making her eyes flick up from the paper.

"What?" She questioned confused looking at both the guys. "Do I have something on my face?" She asked moving to look in the mirror of the bike.

"No." Opie chuckled. "But looks like you got somethin' on your neck."

"And your side." Jax nodded, crossing his arms.

"Oh!" She blushed bringing her hand to the smiley face pendent around her neck showing off the silver smiley face ring around her middle finger. "Do you like it?" She asked lifting her shirt covering her breast, and turned so they could better see the large crow with his wings outstretched going from her spine to below her pant line. An elegantly scripted 'Happy' ran along the feathered wing followed by yet another familiar smiley face.

"That looks really fuckin' good, Harls." Jax said, running his fingers over the bird. "Why didn't you tell his he was gonna crow you?" 

"You been kinda pissed with me lately." She shrugged, lowering down her shirt. "Been a lot of shit goin' on, didn't need to bother anyone with mine."

"I know shits been nuts lately." Jax sighed looking down at the short girl. "But no matter what, you gotta know I love you. You're shit is my shit. You, me and Opie. We're in this together right?"

Harley blinked back a tear before throwing her arms around both Jax and her brother's necks. "I love you guys."

"We love you too, Harls." Opie sighed, kissing the top of her head. 

Pulling away Harley laughed a little wiping her eyes. I don't think any of them expected a heart to heart this early in the damn morning. "Alright, well I've got a date with a leprechaun." Harley giggled before planting a kiss to each mans cheek and skipping out the door.

--------------

Pushing open the cabin door, Harley was juggling a bag of groceries in one hand and her purse in the other checking up on the Irishman.

"Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee-" Cameron was prying softly holding a rosary but stopped once he saw the girl stepping into the room.

"Excuse me." She said, shooting him a small smile. "Sorry."

"Missed a few Sundays." He said. "Trying to catch up."

"Yeah." She let a small giggle slip. She never really could buy into all that religious shit, deciding to try and just avoid talking she walks into the kitchen and starts putting the groceries away.

Cameron watched her curiously as she moved through the room, thinking she looked too innocent, too young, to be involved with criminals such as himself. He wanted to touch her, just to see if she was real, if her skin was as smooth as it looked, taking note of the different designs that decorate it. He shook his head, ridding himself of such thoughts of a girl he wasn't even sure was eighteen yet. "You a Catholic?" He called to her, glancing down to the rosary in his hands.

"I'm whatever I need to be." She told him honestly. Shaking her head she pulled her ringing phone out of her bag on the counter seeing it was Clay calling her. "Hey." She said answering the call.